150,000 miles on my 6.7 and what I should look for.

11lifted250

Reaction score
My 2011 F-250 CCSB just rolled over 150,000 miles. Not sure if I need to look out for any parts that may go soon around this mileage. I do alot of driving from NY to NC on long weekends and normally see around 20-22 MPGs. But this last trip I had to drive like a grandma to even get close to 17-18. Not sure if this is a sign something getting ready to go. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

packin45

Reaction score
Does turbo failure risk damage to other parts? I'm getting close to this mileage also but I hate to tear the truck apart when it's running fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11lifted250

Reaction score
Once the turbo goes I want to upgrade to aurora 3000 or 4000.

doo dah

Reaction score
I have a 194k on my 2012 and only things I have replaced were the hot side intercooler boot and the turbo. The turbo did not fail on me but long story short I was installing E G R kit and broke a bolt off, shop took things apart to install new exhaust manifold and saw turbo was loose and had lots of oil as well as sludge on the vanes so I figured what the hey since it was already apart (it was making some noise when I took it in). I don't fret anything going out on me really since I have been D-leeted and all the crap that gums up the engine are gone. I say keep on trucking and don't fret it. My mileage will vary quite a bit on really minor condition differences. I can head south to the beach going 80 and get 19mpg and I can head north with a 10mph headwind going 65 and get 15mpg. I'm stock suspension and factory tire size.

sootie

Reaction score
Are you up on maintenance like air and fuel filters?

11lifted250

Reaction score
I am looking at E GR Dletes now just not sure which one to go with, I already took off the D PF and tuned with H&S mini maxx. Hoping to see this truck make it over 300,000.

Jomax

Reaction score
My 2011 F-250 CCSB just rolled over 150,000 miles. Not sure if I need to look out for any parts that may go soon around this mileage. I do alot of driving from NY to NC on long weekends and normally see around 20-22 MPGs. But this last trip I had to drive like a grandma to even get close to 17-18. Not sure if this is a sign something getting ready to go. Any advice would be appreciated.

Winter fuel.

11lifted250

Reaction score
Winter fuel.

Could be I'm in the north so I assumed most of the time it is winter fuel. I didn't fuel up at my regular spot. So could be fuel. I'll see on my way back up this time stopping at the regular stop if it makes a difference.

powerstrokelyfe

Reaction score
I am looking at E GR Dletes now just not sure which one to go with, I already took off the D PF and tuned with H&S mini maxx. Hoping to see this truck make it over 300,000.

Are you the original owner? have you been tuned sine day one? good to see the truck has made it this far

powerstrokelyfe

Reaction score
Could be I'm in the north so I assumed most of the time it is winter fuel. I didn't fuel up at my regular spot. So could be fuel. I'll see on my way back up this time stopping at the regular stop if it makes a difference.

I am up here in Canada, and winter fuel does make a difference.

11lifted250

Reaction score
Are you the original owner? have you been tuned sine day one? good to see the truck has made it this far
No, but I had it for a week or two before I tuned and de leted D PF. Still need to remove the E GR but have it unplugged when it was tuned.

Pwnm30rdi3

Reaction score
Winter fuel always drops my MPG by 1 or 2. I have noticed that strong head wind will also kill my MPG. I think what you are seeing is totally normal.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pwnm30rdi3

Reaction score
My front shocks were pretty much done around 100k miles. The backs still had some life left, but I decided to go ahead and replace them anyway.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
My front shocks were pretty much done around 100k miles. The backs still had some life left, but I decided to go ahead and replace them anyway.

Your front shocks were done by 30k,they don't last very long.