I'm a noob!

DC@Special

Reaction score
Even your tacoma is bad ass looking LOL

Thanks. Amazing what some tires/wheels and tint will do for the look of a vehicle. Nice since I don't have to worry about it getting all dirty inside and out from work.

Why did you drop your truck down was a huge fan of it

Decided to make it street legal.

I suffer from the SAME disease, however I just don't have the means or facilities to make it happen, so I would like to live vicariously through you lol

I still remember all the mods going on the 07 when you got it, how it quickly went from work truck to more modded that my truck lol That Yota is pretty sweet too sure makes for a perfect little DD

Yeah, my 07 was a result of me not modding my 01 and not having the jeep. Apparently, I have to mod something....LOL.

Funny how so many of my supply places question me using that truck for work.....even though that was the whole reason I got it.

Dan the man! Welcome brother! Happy to see that you're doing well.

Mike! Long time no talk! Hope everything is well on your end.

diggin the colors. I'm rollin "tha bruise" myself....black and blue FTW!

oh and welcome!

Thanks. Been all black and blue since 2005....the methods having that machined lip were bothering me. New all black wheels are better :evil

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Dan,

Im so happy we were able to make a trade on wheels. Your old black methods are gonna look sick on my harley truck, and those cheyennes came out gorgeous. Keep up the good work, we'll have to hit up tobins again sometime!

Latest posts

Members online