new girl here :)

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
I've been primarily on a few other forums but was prodded enough to join the PSA :)

here are a few pictures of my girl; new PINK Fx4 stickers will be put on this weekend:D

IMG-20110604-00712.jpg

IMG-20110503-00058.jpg

IMG-20110611-00886.jpg

IMG-20110611-00910.jpg

(yes, those are pink clearance lights :) )

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
most likely ;) it's parked in the same spot at work M-F hahaha people always pass by and let me know they saw Pinky hahaha

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
yay for pink accessories hahaha the guys are painting my IC pipes and idk what else this weekend :doh: and SevenThree that's awesome :)

SevenThree

Reaction score
yay for pink accessories hahaha the guys are painting my IC pipes and idk what else this weekend :doh: and SevenThree that's awesome :)

I've seen your truck on Agronomy by the Business Services building a few times. I have a white dually.
Good to see a local girl on here:thumbup: We have a pretty good turn out at the meets

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
I've seen your truck on Agronomy by the Business Services building a few times. I have a white dually.
Good to see a local girl on here:thumbup: We have a pretty good turn out at the meets

hahaha nice! I suppose I am a bit out there... I used to live out that way but moved so if you haven't seen me in awhile that's why :) I'll have to keep an eye out for you then! sounds good, maybe I'll see you out there one of these days!:thumbup:

Latest posts

Members online