EGR ******

Gator6.7

Reaction score
has anyone bought the EGR ****** plates from Amazon? I would prefer not to spend 150 more for plates, am i stupid for going cheap? Honest opinions please, thank ya!

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
All the EGR plate kits we sell are well worth the money. You're paying not only for the product but for the research and development that went into making it the quality piece you receive. Let me know if I can help you with a block off plate kit.

redneck1

Reaction score
has anyone bought the EGR ****** plates from Amazon? I would prefer not to spend 150 more for plates, am i stupid for going cheap? Honest opinions please, thank ya!
Spend the money up front. Thought I'd go that way with a Chinese knock off from Amazon to replace my plastic intake pipe. Even came from Rudys. Wow, what a mistake. Clamps were the wrong side, pipe doesn't fit decent, hits the intercooler coolant fitting, just an all around pita. Do it right the first time, you'll save yourself a headache.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OutlawII

Reaction score
Definitely go with No Limit high quality stuff! But a little cheap with sending out T-shirts

Latest posts

Members online