New guy from Kansas

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
Hey all.

Just came over here from...a different site.

I'll be updating my sig as I get time. Glad to be here and hope to help out where I can.

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
Just here for a few minutes and already find another guy from Kansas...and not to far away either.

I drive through Topeka quite a bit running back and forth between here and Manhattan where some friends go to school.

I live in Southern KC

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Just here for a few minutes and already find another guy from Kansas...and not to far away either.

I drive through Topeka quite a bit running back and forth between here and Manhattan where some friends go to school.

I live in Southern KC

How far south of KC. Olathe, Overland Park, Spring Hill?

I'm in Fort Scott.:thumbsup:

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
We are amassing quite the little group of us on here.

Thats a good thing. More of us to lend a hand when its needed.

Byron (haysksfirefighter) and I were talking about starting a Kansas chapter on some psd site (cant be pso) so who knows. If there is enough interest, maybe it will be here.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I always told you to come over here. It took you getting kicked out of the worst powerstroke site on the internet to finally make the switch. Good to see ya subway man!

P.s. Just FYI. You have to actually own a psd to be here. LOLLOLLOL

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
I always told you to come over here. It took you getting kicked out of the worst powerstroke site on the internet to finally make the switch. Good to see ya subway man!

P.s. Just FYI. You have to actually own a psd to be here. LOLLOLLOL

Hey Chris! Glad to be here man. I think the switch is gonna be a good one. Already seen the guys that were rebels at the site who can not be named. All the rebels that are actually the smart guys.

I never actually had any issues with the site itself, it was the mods (most of them, some of them were cool) jerkin each other off all the time that got really old.

The part that has me laughing all the way to the bank was how serious they obviously took it. I was laughing the entire time at their sheer stupidity and just kept going to 1, prove that their point was invalid, and 2, to see how far they would go with it. I knew it would end the way it ended eventually, I was just surprised they let me prove them wrong as many times as I did before they let me go. If it wasn't that, I woulda been banned for something else, I just didn't have anything else to do last night. They banned me for "reason: for being a douchebag" I guess by their definition "being a douchebag" means "making me uncomfortable by using logic to prove us wrong and causing us to think outside our box"

Clearly I had a point, otherwise they wouldn't have deleted all the conversation. I also laugh because I never once bashed a person or went against coc. I just got banned because I made them think, not because I broke any rulesLOL

They are complete hypocritical jackasses, can't even follow the rules that they pull out of their hind-ends and only enforce when its convenient.

Everyone is afraid of them and speaking up for what they know is right because the will just ban you for going against the grain. Hussein would be so proud of them killing off everyone that goes agains their perfect little world they think they got there.

And hey, Byron has seen my ole girl in all her glory!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online