Current/active sponsors

genie144

Reaction score
Is there a way to find out which of the sponsors are still active and current? I'm going to be dropping some money on a new truck and would like to support the site. It looks like 90% of the sponsors are out of business or perhaps not active on the site for years...

Is it possible to remove them?

Sam

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Is there a way to find out which of the sponsors are still active and current? I'm going to be dropping some money on a new truck and would like to support the site. It looks like 90% of the sponsors are out of business or perhaps not active on the site for years...

Is it possible to remove them?

Sam

Don't think so.. PSA seems all but abandoned with some posts here and there. The only vendors ive seen post recently is KC turbos and sunrise ford parts.

Last edited:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
As far as companies that are still around PSE (Powerstroke Enginuities)

Street Diesel Performance

No Limit Fab

Midwest Diesel & Auto

KC Turbos

Diesel Site

Elite Lubrication Specialties

Strictly Diesel

H&S Motorsports

Maryland Performance Diesel

Gear-Head (GH Sales)

Inno-vative Diesel

One Up Offroad

Sunrise Ford Parts

Warren Diesel

Rudys Diesel

BD Diesel

Bullet Proof Diesel

Tyrant Diesel

Are still around as companies

Ronin

Reaction score
I've been out of the diesel game for almost a decade and MAN am I learning things all over again after recently picking up an '06 F250 CC/LB that's partially built/bulletproofed. Lots of *** and I'm not sure what that's all about and I'm not the social media type and much prefer to get my info from here, PSOrg and FTE...

superpsd

Reaction score
That.... and the EPA really killed the market.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not exactly. It's still strong its just shifted. I'M on a few facebook groups they are busy unlike the forums. The EPA crackdown just forced a lot the companies to go do buisness beyond the borders of the EPAs authority. There are plenty of 2020 and 2021 powerstrokes with wooshy noises from the exhaust and there is a push for emissions friendly tuning. Most forums have died down a bit only a few I am on are still going strong.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Big Time Kustomz is still going super strong, just had to change things up a bit. Let me know if I can help you with parts for your new truck.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i know i havent been on in forever, but i am going to try and be a bit more active and actually do something around here, clean up the sponsor list and get some action going. it hasnt been updated in 3-4 years.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
i know i havent been on in forever, but i am going to try and be a bit more active and actually do something around here, clean up the sponsor list and get some action going. it hasnt been updated in 3-4 years.

Ha! I've made my way back here as well. Sick and tired of all the social media BS and miss the old PSA days. MPSAGA!

ToMang07

Reaction score
Been off Facebook almost a year until this week.... only on it to sell some crap on marketplace tho. So sick of their libtard programming.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
Hey papa I emailed crowz on being a sponsor but never heard back.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
100% agreed.

I actually never left, just started posting a lot less.

Sootie is like the OG member that never left LOL
Lmao! That's funny!
Facebook sucks so bad.
Just figuring that out? Hahaha
Been off Facebook almost a year until this week.... only on it to sell some crap on marketplace tho. So sick of their libtard programming.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Hahaha! Its been like 12yrs since i was on Facebook. Gave up all social media besides this long ago.

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Lmao! That's funny!Just figuring that out? HahahaHahaha! Its been like 12yrs since i was on Facebook. Gave up all social media besides this long ago.

live life full throttle

nah i haven't been on there in 4 years or so. and when i was .. it was extremely limited answering business questions. but the amount of dumb $hit i get asked and hear, i immediately know is coming from that hole.

Latest posts

Members online