• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: (PA) 7.3 complete engine, E4OD, dana 60 king pin and more.

WHITExOBS

Reaction score
Selling my long sitting project.
(Prices are somewhat negotiable)

Located in wilkesbarre pennsylvania

List of things off the top of my head(will add more as i sift through my stuff)(will add pictures as i get time):

-7.3 complete engine from 97 f250 with injectors, ran great before removing from donor truck. Has 150k on it, has regulated return, new oil pan and gasket, stock turbo and pedestal. Can come with the superduty tubular manifolds that are currently installed or ill remove them if not wanted.

Price: 1200$ without manifolds, 1600$ with manifolds.
(Note to buyer, the superduty manifolds will not fit an OBS)

-E4OD w/ transfercase came out of the same 97 f250. Has transfercase installed and tailshaft for a ccsb. There was paperwork in the glovebox stating it was a reman, but dont have this documentation any longer. So has under 150k on it but not sure of exact number.

Price: 500$ (not willing to split the transmission and transfer case at the moment, appologies)

-dana 60 kingpin. Currently unsure of the gear ratio but will find out, the kingpins need to be rebuilt and tie rods need to be replaced. Brand new rotors and hunbers installed along with new timken bearings and spindles. There are No hub lockouts.

Price: 800$

-sterling 10.25 SRW currently unsure of the gear ratio but will find out. I didnt touch this axle, so im not sure what condition all the parts are in, but it rolls just fine.

Price: 100$

-7.3 ecu.

Price: 150$

-7.3 idm.

Price: 150$

-7.3 superduty stainless tubular manifolds. Installed but never used.

Price: 500$

-oversized (bronco) rear fuel tank w/gravity sump. Bought the tank new, sat outside covered in frame. No visible rust. Has gravity sump installed.

-OBS front fuel tank. Painted, in good shape.

Price: 75$

-obs cclb frame. Rust free. Painted. Great shape. It was from a 2 wheel drive dually but i welded C channel into the front ears to box them to add a front axle and leafs.

-PMF reverse shackle kit with superduty springs. Bought new, never used only installed on frame. wrinkle black finish. (Being sold with leafs)

Price: 400$

Kowboy

Reaction score
Hello,
Do you have any info on the ECM? Standard or auto and what year? Maybe the model/code?
Thank You.

SuperDuty73

Reaction score
Pm me pictures of the 7.3 superduty stainless tubular manifolds. Very interested and fairly local in Doylestown PA
Thank you
Mark

WHITExOBS

Reaction score
Sorry havent posted pictures yet, been somewhat busy lately. Ill try to get them posted by end of the week.

Hello, Do you have any info on the ECM? Standard or auto and what year? Maybe the model/code?
Thank You.

The ecm is out of a 97 with auto. I can get other information later today

Latest posts

Members online