From Wisconsin

atvsrawsome

Reaction score
I have a mint 1996 f250 with the 7.3, Unfortunately due to human error I needed to pull the motor and rebuild a large portion of the electrical as well as fuel system. Though I have no idea what I'm doing I am fairly confident I Will get it running again in spring.

I have very many questions that I am sure will seem stupid to anyone with any experience so please be patient with me. :(:eek:

atvsrawsome

Reaction score
Sheared motor mount bolt

Part of the problem I am having is the fact that the driver side motor mount was shattered and a bolt sheared off in the block.

I am having trouble locating motor mounts that would fit because it seems like none of them come with the broken piece. That and I am not really sure what I should be looking for, I know they aren't solid mounts and am leery about using aftermarket because of the cost and fitment.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have a mint 1996 f250 with the 7.3, Unfortunately due to human error I needed to pull the motor and rebuild a large portion of the electrical as well as fuel system. Though I have no idea what I'm doing I am fairly confident I Will get it running again in spring.

I have very many questions that I am sure will seem stupid to anyone with any experience so please be patient with me. :(:eek:
Welcome to PSA!! Wont know unless you ask. Most of us that are left around here wont bust your balls to hard about asking stupid questions.
Part of the problem I am having is the fact that the driver side motor mount was shattered and a bolt sheared off in the block.

I am having trouble locating motor mounts that would fit because it seems like none of them come with the broken piece. That and I am not really sure what I should be looking for, I know they aren't solid mounts and am leery about using aftermarket because of the cost and fitment.
Did you get the broken bolt out of the block?
Pictures truly are worth a thousand words.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Agreed!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.