• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 F250 Regular Cab 4x4 Diesel

sootie

Reaction score
Happy 2020 folks.../*sarcasm

It would make most financial sense at this point to pare down the number of vehicles at my disposal currently lol. Going to list my truck in hopes someone will either enjoy it or take it to the level I originally intended to.

2011 F250 XL Reg. Cab Long Bed 4x4 Diesel with 237k miles on it. Located in Ontario, Canada

Factory Options include:
-Oxford White paint color
-A/C
-ESOF 4x4 with rear e-locker
-Upfitter Switches

I have added OEM:
-Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
-Cruise Control

What i have done to it:

-140k mile engine & transmission
-65.5mm Midwest Diesel StreetMaxR drop-in vgt w/2015+ retro kit
-Midwest Stroker high pressure fuel pump
-H&S Tuner & Morgan's tuning
-4" straight pipe w/ resonator & Donaldson muffler (axle dump)
-No Limit Stage 1 Intake
-OUO bolt-on Traction Bars
-black billet grill
-Tint, 5% over privacy on the back, 20% on the sides
-shaved stickers & emblems
-2013+ Box & Tailgate
-Lariat takeoff wheels & tires

The bad: No secrets...full transparency.

-auto 4x4 hubs don't work, must be a vacuum leak
-two very small dings in the paint: one on bottom of driver's door, one behind passenger rear wheel. Both smaller than a dime.
-sliding window clasp missing
-will need at least two tires for winter
-door panels and dash have some scratches
-some paint flake and stone chips on bottom of doors
-transmission will need attention at some point

The story:

This truck was owned by a customer of mine, and was used for parts delivery. As it was an early Job 1 truck, it fell prey to the cracking valve problem which took out the engine. I purchased it as a non-runner, in banana yellow paint and no box lol. I had the cab painted back to original Oxford White and installed a brand new white take-off box, bumper and tailgate that I had in stock. To address the blown motor, I bought a rollover and scabbed the motor/trans combo out of it. All performance parts were added at this time. All maintenance has been looked after, and anything that it needs, it gets. The reliability and performance of this truck has blown me away. Such a simple build but extremely reliable and very fast! Several members have ridden with me and can attest to that lol. It is absolutely no consequence to tow with this setup, and on the lower tunes is completely smoke free. On the big tune, it made 668HP / 1248TQ on a loaded Dynojet.*

I intended to install a built trans and compound turbos but sadly don't think I will get there.

As always, truck is being sold AS IS.

Asking price: 20k USD OBO. Don't be afraid to make an offer-I'm more workable than I seem haha.

Don't be scared of the location. Delivery can be arranged, and border crossing is no issue. I will handle everything.

If interested, shoot me a pm with your name and cell number and I will give you a call.

Thanks for looking!

sootie

Reaction score
Some pics. If anyone wants pics of anything specific, that can be accommodated.

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
Nice bad ass setup here for a toy or dd.

Thanks Nate, and agreed. I daily it and occasionally work it. Not handicapped at all by the setup.

I really wanted to make it to a street/strip legit contender but don't have the budget for it currently.

sootie

Reaction score
I've also got a Midwest Diesel Comp1 Transmission brand new in the crate that can be included for the right deal. Comes with TC, OEM flex plate and Motorcraft fluid. Billet input etc.

Hit me up ppl...

sootie

Reaction score
Fresh Motorcraft oil, filter and fuel filters today...

sootie

Reaction score
A 2016 BOSS Power-V DXT 8.2' plow can also be sold with it if that interests anyone.

-Stainless Steel Moldboard
-LED Headlights
-Handheld Controller
-Brand New Cutting Edges
-Freshly Serviced

And no-this was not a "plow truck". I just used it to clean my shop and my church.

sootie

Reaction score
*sigh* I hate the thought of parting this truck out but....

Latest posts

Members online