• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Front and rear 2000 LE Leather Buckets and consols.

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
i can get them up tomorrow for you its i may even be able to scrounge up a set of tan cloths for you i can see about pics for both. The greys will be in better condition I can guarantee

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
i can get them up tomorrow for you its i may even be able to scrounge up a set of tan cloths for you i can see about pics for both. The greys will be in better condition I can guarantee

I missed your 1st post, I'm wanting leather but if a very nice set of tan came along I might consider a trade if some cash was involved.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
I just read on fte that the console can be swapped with a 20 from a 40-20-40 so post your pics and let's do some swapping!

TyCorr

Reaction score
I just read on fte that the console can be swapped with a 20 from a 40-20-40 so post your pics and let's do some swapping!

Yeah buddy! The seats are all interchangeable. I love how your interior is. Mine was like that too and it made me sick to my stomach to do it but I removed my back seat and put a bench in there. Ive had a five seater for a long time now. If my kids were bigger Id put the four captains back in.

Good luck! Sorry for the derail. Think of it more as a bump!!

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Still looking for seats or jump seat's, I'm not going to pay more than NOS or salvage though. Seems like some folks think this stuff is made of gold or something LOL

Kpfitz

Reaction score
I have a complete 07 outlaw interior out of a truck with only 24000 miles everything is in immaculate shape let me know

NotStock

Reaction score
I have a tan leather rear bench from a 1999 Lariate. I have been wanting to convert to buckets for a long time. If your interested, let me know. They would have have to be shipped as Im in Tucson, AZ.

Zaairman

Reaction score
Joe, the jump seats are almost interchangeable.... you will have to cut off the nub the arm rests bolt to, then figure out what to do with the hole in the leather.

Latest posts

Members online