• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

smeding 66mm non-vgt turbo kit and rcd 68mm vgt for sale

slc dzl

Reaction score
rcd 68mm*vgt*$1700

Smeding 66mm non*vgt*kit $1400

Elite diesel 430cc injectors with 1 hour run time. Make reasonable offer.

STR8LINE

Reaction score
I may be in for the one of these as Iam Deffinately fixing to buy a turbo for my truck.. I just need to figure out exactly what is the best route and what turbo I Need.. I have ported heads an intake, RR fuel system with AD, 190's with only 30% nozzles.. It's an 06 and has stock turbo.. I just got this truck an plan for more later, I'm gonna see what I can get out of these injectors first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loboost

Reaction score
I may be in for the one of these as Iam Deffinately fixing to buy a turbo for my truck.. I just need to figure out exactly what is the best route and what turbo I Need.. I have ported heads an intake, RR fuel system with AD, 190's with only 30% nozzles.. It's an 06 and has stock turbo.. I just got this truck an plan for more later, I'm gonna see what I can get out of these injectors first.

This entire kit will be a good route for you. 190s will fuel the 66 fairly well.

I would be very very careful with full fuel 190s & a stock charger

sent while driving recklessly

slc dzl

Reaction score

Yep 190s and a 66 could be a fun route for you.
let me know if I can set you up with this kit

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
I love my 66/74 with my 190s, haven't towed with it yet but it drives awesome

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

STR8LINE

Reaction score
I was thinkin more along the lines of the 68vgt turbo, as I want to bigger injectors anyways.. With tuning could the 68 and 190's work for now?

And why would you worry about running these 190's with 30% nozzles with the stock turbo?

loboost

Reaction score
And why would you worry about running these 190's with 30% nozzles with the stock turbo?

I made the comment about 190s & a stock chargee based solely on the fact that it will get really hot really quick...assuming you're running full fuel tune. However if you have fuel pulled it will suffice until you can get more air.

sent while driving recklessly

Latest posts

Members online