Favorite exterior colors with tan interior?

JMart

Reaction score
I like my black and tan truck, but in a few years when it needs paint I will delete the tan and change the interior color too.

Derkperk

Reaction score
Dark Stone would look awesome...
29685.jpg

This is the first time I've heard anybody refer to dark stone. I thought I was the only one who had one! Looks awesome in the sun!

HD F250

Reaction score
Totally off subject but I thought of you today.

Got a smokin deal on a 76 international scout 2 no rust runs and drives.

Ill be putting a blown 6.0 gasser in it and hope to be totally done with it and up to my standards cosmetically in 6 months

You find all the good deals, I am jealous! I love the old Scouts.

Wayne

Reaction score
That beast has been in hibernation way too long. I keep hearing rumors he's about to come out and play. I hope they're true.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
08 and up dark green is a great color

black and tan is always nice, my 6.0 was black with tan interior and it was pretty and worked well together.

classic white is always a good choice that you cant really mess up lol

but my all time favorite and Im a sucker for a green vehichle, but hands down ford King Ranch Blue from the 05 and up 6.0s and it was the same blue into 2010 before it was discontinued. That would turn some heads right there

imelmo

Reaction score
Thoughts on this color, everything ptm, with the '08 front, and Harley style lights?
24990370004_large.jpg

What color is that? Might look into that for my Z.

p.s. - Lamborghini Orange goes well with tan. :D

ElmoPulling.jpg

Reaction score
how about the color of these 2. the truck on the trailer is mine the dually is my dads. both the same color. 1999 woodland green with light prairie tan. let me know if pic doesn't work. never tried to post a pic before.

Attachments

• IMAG0168.jpg
    IMAG0168.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40

Wayne

Reaction score
That last one is Arizona beige, the current color of the ex. I like it, but don't love it. Danny: I just don't think the wife will go for orange. If that were the case I'd push for Kawasaki green :naughty:

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I like the darker greens as well, also the dark blues over the tan looks good imo, funny thing is we have an excursion we were just talking about doing an 08 front end on because we have a wrecked one sitting here, have you seen any in person ? how do they look?

I have the same dilemma because also have tan interior, Its black now & I like the all black Harley 08 front excursion that is floating around online but I don't want to do a direct copy of it. Im probably going to go with a metallic light blue (factory infinity color) on mine

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online