2002 F-350 Rebuild/Partial Restore

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
well as some of you know a month ago i spun out on 475, hit a mile marker, and pretty well messed up the side of my truck and front end.

imagejpeg952_8.jpg

I found the main problems in my front end, the hub assembly was SHOT, and the track bar was bent.

IMAG0228.jpg

Today with the help from MattP, we got his old track bar on the truck and the hub assembly replaced. So far so good, the truck drives like it did before.

I have also found a new bed for the truck that will have the necessary body work done to it before paint.

IMAG0262.jpg

So far my ideas for the body of the truck is a gray and black 2 tone color scheme with cabelas style 2 tone, lift it a few more inches, and put 35x12.50x16 Toyo MT tires. I will also be repainting the undercarriage of the truck to a gloss black.

I will keep updating as time progresses.

MINK

Reaction score
glad to see things are falling in place, lookin forward to seeing the paint.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Also does anybody know where i could pick up a set of King ranch running boards with the light's and diamond plate? im thinking of doing those in black as well to match the 2 tone... i have to many ideas LOL

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
ordered zone offroads 2.5" leveling springs for the truck today. gonna be going through them for shocks and steering stabilizer. great company to deal with id definitely recommend them!

MINK

Reaction score
ordered zone offroads 2.5" leveling springs for the truck today. gonna be going through them for shocks and steering stabilizer. great company to deal with id definitely recommend them!

I have acouple chevy friends that swear by Zone, I agree they are good ppl.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
well today we managed to get the front lift on the truck. going to have to wait until monday to order the shocks and the rear lift blocks.

IMAG0284.jpg

Anybody recognize the truck in the corner?
IMAG0285.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.