Awesome Service

jwlandry

Reaction score
After months of dealing with issues with my truck bouncing all over the place at highway cruising speeds and trying every simple thing I could think of, I decided to send my injectors in to Tim to get the flowed and check out. They ended up finding a 50cc variance from the lowest flowing one to the highest flowing one. Tim and his team are going to be going through the oil and fuel side of these so the will actually flow 300 and getting rid of some old style EDH nozzles and replacing them with some 400% nozzles. Truck shouldn't even be the same when I get them back.

Tim and his guys was quick to get them check out and to report back to me with what they found. Price was fair as well to get them fixed up. I cant wait to get them back after PIS works their magic on them.:redspotdance:

Long as the rods hold:biggun: with them for a little while ill be happy.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Well, injectors came in and I got them installed. I also did a gen3 as well.

Words cannot describe the difference these things made. Before it ran like crap bouncing all over the place. Now it's smooth as can be and my poor tires stand absolutely no chance in hell. I didn't get to run it much till I split a boot and about sh!t myself when it let go. I do need some better tunes bc it's awful smokey.

Huge thanks to Tim and David.

thuglike

Reaction score
If you are unhppy with your current tunes...we just happen to love to tune Tim's injectors...

Just sayin'

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Jarrett I happy you are pleased with the final product. People to this day still just think because the #'s on the injector are all the same the injectors are the same as well. There is a huge difference in the products available on the market. Glad our customers can see that.

jwlandry

Reaction score
absolutely. I don't know what new magic yall did but the truck is nowhere near the same as it was before.

Definetely learned my lesson on buying used injectors that should be this or that.