Opinions on RSK??

Plzstrokeme

Reaction score
Mine measures right at 25". I measured from the center of the hub up to the chrome trim inline with the middle screw. I would guess yours is a bit higher because your springs are new and appear to sit pretty level. Its kinda tough to see in the pics but my springs have some reverse arch to them.

Plzstrokeme

Reaction score
I have 305/70R17 toyo at2 tires. Comes out to something like a 34/12.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Co...:F-350&hash=item21258ab860:g:tncAAOSw5UZY91bv
These are the sway bar links I used. They worked awsome. They have a bend in them to help clear the leaf spring and they are about 2 inches longer than the stock front links. If you need some links I would highly recommend these.

I still want to do some superduty springs in the rear and some air bags. I'm not sure how it will be to install the air bags with my gooseneck hitch in the way. I also need to get shocks. I'm planning to go with fox on all 4 corners.

JCart

Reaction score
Kind of excited, ordered a 3.5” RSK from PMF and should be here in early new year. Can then get going on converting my Tan White Tan over to D60. What are you guys using for shocks now days.... last truck had the 5100 iirc on it and wouldn’t mind something with tad more dampening. Already have air bags on the rear with overloads on the bottom of the spring pack so for now will leave as is, I’ll see how it rides and might convert to SDs too. This truck only has 127,000 Kms on it so excited to get conversion done and put antisways, borgeson mid shaft and red head steering box on it. Will be a wicked handling rig then I’m thinkin.
Cheers and Merry Xmas and Happy New year.
jrc

JCart

Reaction score
What spring codes are you going with?

Billy T.
[email protected]

Have some 1999 SD F350 CC 7.3 that have 300,000 Kms on them, not sure if I’ll use them or not. Need to look on the donor truck door to see what series they are as I’m not too sure. Suggestions..... intent for this truck is a DD, that I can tow the 5er with.

Thanks,
j

Latest posts

Members online