How to make 600 - 700 RWHP - 6.0L

stonepusher

Reaction score
I know, I have had this setup for a year already and its still holding.... I wish we could turn the sticks all the way up but it would probably grenade the trans and turbo instantly and plus i would drop fuel pressure bc of the stock fuel pump.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Im running 205's/100's Bulseye 366 66/71 .70
should be over 600 (if the tires an lift dont hold it all back)....thats the goal with it anyway
soon as the truck is back together il be getting some dyno numbers

Last edited:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
that setup will definitly get over 600hp. Eric has already told me that he's had some trucks on his dyno with 205/100's and a 64/71/70 make over 600hp.

yeah a few have, which means now he has the tuning base files to get that far without live tuning :clapping:

smokinstroker

Reaction score
yeah a few have, which means now he has the tuning base files to get that far without live tuning :clapping:

While this might be true, I have never had any of Erica tunes runny anywhere near as well as Matt's or Chris's. Both the power and shifting was off after multiple emails with eric

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
While this might be true, I have never had any of Erica tunes runny anywhere near as well as Matt's or Chris's. Both the power and shifting was off after multiple emails with eric

I have bad luck with trans tuning, neither of these three have been able to make it not flare on the direct shift with the gogo solenoid and suncoast kit. Doug at GoGo has been the only one to send me a tune with trans file that has worked so far. But I will agree with you, and dont get me wrong its all personal preference, but I love the way chris' tunes drive the best. They dont require somuch pedal to get so far, they run hard with the least amount of smoke, plus they're fast as ****. Just wish I had the ability to get chris or matt to live tune my truck, they're too far from me... But lets face it clearly file tuning over the internet isn't working so well for me. :lame:

Last edited:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
finally able to dyno yesterday-

66/71 205's 100's and airdog

i ran 570 and 1021tq with out spray- Was having a slight issue with the blow off valve, so i was only getting about 38-40psi boost.

Next step is to tweak the BOV, and get the FICM programmed i believe these two factors should get me to my 600 goal.....That was also with the 38's n 24s... I refuse to put small tires on the truck just to get a hp level...

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
i'm suprised you don't have a tuned FICM yet Mark!

Im reaching that point in my list of "To Do", just not sure where to go for the tune, and still need to educate myself on the 48v vs the 58vs. As of now im thinking the PHP set up looks solid, and thinking about the set up that allows me to keep the programmer so i can change the tunes on it.

570 on 38s lol and no double foot to spool it, u r dere buddy :)

Yea thats what we think, but as stated were not stopping the the numbers start with a 6! But we know where D**m close...thats for the hard work JJ you guys at Dozers have a lot of input into this truck! and we know theres more to come

strokin6L

Reaction score
I talked to eric about the difference between the 48v vs the 58v a little while back and he said the 58v will definitly help and be of benefit. So i plan on upgrading my spare to 58v.

JWaltz

Reaction score
I got on the dyno this weekend at the TS show and was kinda dissappointed I only put down 410 with 225/100's and a 66/77/.90 with erics X race tune.

Latest posts

Members online