Harley Davidson Motorcycle H4 HID kit....

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Looky what came in the mail today.....

20130717_123259_zps83346745.jpg

20130717_123339_zpse975f8ec.jpg

e7c0de6a-c2d2-4047-904b-8cb14677a593_zpsd660b000.jpg

Doing some product testing, Hopefully getting them in this before weekend....stay tuned!!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Neat-o, let us know if there are any fitment issues regarding wiring lengths and your corresponding location of components at all!

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Tank, post some pics. I might have to add this mod to my CVO too.

No pics yet. . it was late. .. and I had to deal with a few hiccups.

I'm meeting with my brothers this weekend, couple of them have stock head lights.. I'll get pics then.

I will say... high beams aren't needed. ..you can't even tell when you turn them on.

ToMang07

Reaction score
I had a 55w hi/low kit on my VTX..... insanely bright.... LOVE HIDs on a bike. Where's you mount the ballasts Tank? I did under the tank on the frame on mine.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
I had a 55w hi/low kit on my VTX..... insanely bright.... LOVE HIDs on a bike. Where's you mount the ballasts Tank? I did under the tank on the frame on mine.

I have a full fairing and the ballasts are tiny. . no mounting issues... mounted right behind the lights

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
im subd to see this! Waiting on pics LOL

Had to work out a few bugs. .. Talking to Todd( retrosolutions) to see how things could be changed or improved. ..

...I will say. . pics would be pointless. . cameras don't take very good pics of the sun. ... because that is what it looks like. ..LOL

..I have 2 headlights. .. but coming down the road. . it looks like only 1... its retarded bright...LOL

I called a brother at 11 last night to do a quick comparison. .parked right next to me. .when my light were on. . . he would turn his on and off, and flash high beams. .. you couldn't tell he was doing anything at all. .. my lights drowned his out completely.

Last edited:

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Talked to Todd...little issues getting them to work on a Harley, all very simple fixes, I was prepared to deal with them being that I'm testing the kit out.

.... and as always Retrosultions (todd) is top notch and making everything absolutely perfect before designing a "standard kit"...kudos.

HD F250

Reaction score
Talked to Todd...little issues getting them to work on a Harley, all very simple fixes, I was prepared to deal with them being that I'm testing the kit out.

.... and as always Retrosultions (todd) is top notch and making everything absolutely perfect before designing a "standard kit"...kudos.

Glad to hear they are working hard to make a quality kit. Are you getting a new kit prior to pics?

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Cool, keep us posted. You have any pics of the headlight on at night? That would satisfy me for now...LOL

I will get pics soon. . but not until everything is 100%...I will say. .. as soon as you see the pics .... you'll be making a phone call to Retrosolutions...guaranteed. .LOL

dustinz85

Reaction score
what kind of HD are these on? I got my dad one for his Ultra for the main. He wants ones for the spots now but idk how the hell id run the wire without it looking like crap.

Latest posts

Members online