I got mine

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1430490289080.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430490289080.jpg
    661.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:

DWhite

Reaction score
I tinted my tail lights super dark and I'm looking for some really bright stop/turn signal bulbs.
truck is an 08 f250

truckman1974

Reaction score
These here are the bulbs that fit for the reverse and also the cargo lamp on the truck:

921/T15 CREE Reverse/Cargo - www.retro-solutions.net/product-info.php?921_912_906_T15_5W_CREE_LED_Reverse_Wedge_Bulbs-pid699.html

I tried to use your discount code "HID15" and it said the code was applied, but the price didn't change. I am interested in 2 sets of these. I'm also curious if you offer military discount? (you can PM me if you prefer).

If you have some REALLY bright H4, H7 and H10 (for fogs) let me know. I may be interested also if the price is right. The H4/H7 is for my headlights. I have a set of Anzo U-Bar headlights I'm going to install and they have 2 separate bulbs. Thanks...

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I tried to use your discount code "HID15" and it said the code was applied, but the price didn't change. I am interested in 2 sets of these. I'm also curious if you offer military discount? (you can PM me if you prefer).

If you have some REALLY bright H4, H7 and H10 (for fogs) let me know. I may be interested also if the price is right. The H4/H7 is for my headlights. I have a set of Anzo U-Bar headlights I'm going to install and they have 2 separate bulbs. Thanks...

The HID15 code applies only to HID kits, HID bulbs, or HID ballasts. Most high power LED bulbs are not discount eligible product due to their high production costs.

For the H4, H8 and H10 there are HID and LED selections available for those depending on what you would like to do. Those products both have discounts available on them you can take advantage of. With regard to fitment for those after market headlamps, we would recommend to PM or email ( [email protected] ) a link to them to help check fitment!

retrosolutions

Reaction score

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Side question for RETRO SOLUTIONS~
I have purchased many times from you for my PSD, as well as for my other two cars and the quality is great! My question for you- is it me or are the rev cree bulbs for our 2006 PSD brighter than the ones I got for my 2011???

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Side question for RETRO SOLUTIONS~
I have purchased many times from you for my PSD, as well as for my other two cars and the quality is great! My question for you- is it me or are the rev cree bulbs for our 2006 PSD brighter than the ones I got for my 2011???

Your 06 taking the 3156 9W would be more output than the 11 taking the 921/T15 5W bulbs. The 921/T15 bulbs are a smaller bulb type and can not sink and/or dissipate the same amount of heat.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Your 06 taking the 3156 9W would be more output than the 11 taking the 921/T15 5W bulbs. The 921/T15 bulbs are a smaller bulb type and can not sink and/or dissipate the same amount of heat.

Thank you for the prompt reply! Your detailed response was very informative. In conjunction with the RIGID LED D2 sources of reverse lighting, I have contemplated doing a conversion on my 2011 socket in the past, and I am sure that it will be yet another project for the future...

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Thank you for the prompt reply! Your detailed response was very informative. In conjunction with the RIGID LED D2 sources of reverse lighting, I have contemplated doing a conversion on my 2011 socket in the past, and I am sure that it will be yet another project for the future...

Interesting idea and should be very doable!

Jassman

Reaction score
I have Retro reverse and cab lights..They work great. I also like their fog lights..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.