Ultimate Callout Challenge

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I wonder if Randy's dually is under 8500.. I know dodges are lighter but that thing has some sort of cage and appears to have full interior.

gman1

Reaction score
Gonna say I'm not aware there was ANY rules

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

For the sled pull the only rule I can think of is max weight.

Hitch height, truck weight, u joint shields are a few I can think of. They wanted front bumpers or bumper skins on with the weight boxes in place but that got changed.

mikeeg02

Reaction score
From their FB page. Aint no extra weight that dont got to be there!

13006515_1059659774072990_3441368445613715382_n.jpg

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Wish I could be there. Hate missing this, but gotta make the customers happy first...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j.mo

Reaction score
I'm headed out Tuesday. The organization and planning for this event by the event holders has been a **** show. I expect the event to carry on that tradition as well

j.mo

Reaction score
The locations and times have changed numerous times. One day they put up a schedule, so the attendees can book a hotel accordingly, then the scheduled location of the events change, then they change again, then they change again. It's not like the 2 locations are down the street from each other, they are about 30min apart. So myself and group personally wanted to coordinate our hotel bookings accordingly. As well as their ticket distribution, we printed our documents, but first they were to be mailed, then they were to be picked up, now I'm not sure what the hell but my gf printed them out so I don't care really.
But I don't expect the actual event to be anymore organized than the current organization.
Their social media and website also had, or probably still do have conflicting info on which days will be held at which location. This event is not organized or coordinated well at all

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online