Hmm, what mod(s) to do to this new heap?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
What's different? Is it the way it handles, steers, is the ride different. I would have to assume death wobble would be a thing of the past with that setup, which is the main reason I want it.

Death wobble is caused by something else that isn't right. The ALA's help the truck just feel more controlled and seems to corner better. Traction bars make the shifting so much better its not even funny

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Death wobble is caused by something else that isn't right. The ALA's help the truck just feel more controlled and seems to corner better. Traction bars make the shifting so much better its not even funny

Can you elaborate more on the shifting better. What type of shift issue is fixed. I've read this before but curious your explanation. I've never been satisfied with the shifting since I drove it off the lot new and the hs tune truthfully didn't change anything. Of course I'm running archaic hs tuning from early 2012

jcain

Reaction score
The shift is no longer absorbed by the axle wrap. So now it's a clean firm shift, not a sponge.

jcain

Reaction score
They haven't publicly announced themselves yet.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
Picked the intake up for a song and did the coolant hose reroute to clean it up. Seeing if the lack of air flow is the reason for smoke haze on the big tune. May just be the lack of load from the 4.30s
a32cfafe7035d301301ca005a62232d5.jpg

Black AOD

Reaction score
Picked the intake up for a song and did the coolant hose reroute to clean it up. Seeing if the lack of air flow is the reason for smoke haze on the big tune. May just be the lack of load from the 4.30s
a32cfafe7035d301301ca005a62232d5.jpg

Looks good Jon.

Can I ask, do you like that leveling kit gizmo that you have under your springs from OUO?

jcain

Reaction score
Looks good Jon.

Can I ask, do you like that leveling kit gizmo that you have under your springs from OUO?
So far so good. I forget they're there, to be honest. Neat product though. Queue @jaredrice

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online