Cetane boost

jcain

Reaction score
I keep seeing a banner ad from you guys about a cetane booster called Torque or something. But I can't seem to find it on your site. Am I imagining things?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I keep seeing a banner ad from you guys about a cetane booster called Torque or something. But I can't seem to find it on your site. Am I imagining things?
pm jim. its sold in 5 gallon buckets as of now.. they have been trying to gt it bottled and when they do, ill be getting some.. im not doing the 5 gallon bucket in the bed yr round.. lol.

live life full throttle

Kirk250

Reaction score
It's called full torque. I bought the 5 gallon bucket and use a stable bottle and just keep refilling it.. uploadfromtaptalk1437968984359.jpg

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Yeah, as stated above our bottle manufacturer has screwed us. And because of the special makeup of the bottle we can't just go anywhere and get them. I was told August... So I'll blast it on here when the pints and quarts are released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
We've had a ton of testing and testimonials from ice road to truckers.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
181.10 winter formula, 152.70 Summer. Price is shipped to your door, plus whatever your state sales tax is.

jcain

Reaction score
Fedex sure did a number on this tub but it survived somehow. Put my first dosage in, we'll see how it goes.

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0017.jpg
    IMAG0017.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 248

jimdawg185

Reaction score
You should see what they do to drums of grease.... They don't seem to understand that there's a follower plate that has to go from top to bottom of the drum. They evade intelligence sometimes. I guess it all depends on your driver. Some are great, some suck really bad.

Latest posts

Members online