Another year gone, another chance for FREE injectors!!

DZL JIM

Reaction score
It's time for our 4th annual injector raffle to help support this years MS Cleveland Walk. This years walk will be held on April 13, 2013, at the Cleveland Brown's Stadium. You can read more about this year's MS Walk-Cleveland Here, and you can even join our team, Team Rosebud, if you want to make a donation on your own behalf.

This year's raffle will run from Monday February 25, 2013 to Saturday March 30, 2013. A winner will be randomly selected on Sunday March 31, 2013. Last year we were able to donate over $3000 with help from your generosity. Please join us this year to try and beat last years total donation.
Each entry will cost $35 and you can enter as many times as you'd like. You can also donate as much or as little as you'd like, but you need to donate at least $35 to be eligible for an injector raffle entry. Every $35 donation will get you 1 injector raffle entry. All proceeds will be added to our personal donation this year on behalf of Rosewood Diesel Shop, LLC.

Like last year, this year's prize is ANY PREMIUM BUILT 7.3 Power Stroke injector that we offer!! This includes any A code of Stock, Stage-1, Stage-1.5 (160/30%), Stage-2 (160/80%), Stage-2.5 (200/30%), and Stage-3 (238/100%) Hybrid. This does not include any brand new Alliant Power injectors, only our Premium Rebuilds apply. You will be required to send in your set for the build, or you will need to pay an additional $800 core charge if a set needs to be sent to you first. Winner must send in their set for the build and/or take delivery of their injector set by April 30, 2012. If you are interested in a set of new Alliant Power injectors, you will need to pay the difference between the new injectors and the retail cost of their respective Premium Rebuilds.

Please note that our injector warranty will only be extended to the winner of the injectors (we hope you don't enter with the sole intent to re-sell them!).

Contact us for donation instructions: [email protected] or call 440-286-1990 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm EST Mon - Fri.
It is against PayPal policy to use them for raffles, so contact us directly for donation and we'll set you up. Also, we prefer checks if possible to avoid the credit card fees.

Let's raise some money for a very good cause!!

We thank you for your generosity!
The Rose Family

STROKED-OUT

Reaction score
Awesome guys....for a great cause as well.....so we can start making the donations on Monday the 25th is that correct?

DZL JIM

Reaction score
Correction for my orignal post that I can't change:

"Winner must send in their set for the build and/or take delivery of their injector set by April 30, 2013."

You can start at any time, I was just giving heads-up early. I guess I should have stated starting yesterday. Oh well, in a hurry to get it going. :doh:

Shoot me an email and we'll get you taken care of.

Thanks!

DZL JIM

Reaction score
Bump!!

Under 2 weeks to go.
Response has been really good considering that this year's raffle has turned into a Power Stroke Army raffle. One other site that I sponsor kicked me off for having he raffle, and the other site is basically dead, no traffic to speak of.

So I am counting on fellow PSA'ers to help out!

bad12jr

Reaction score
You shall be receiving a phone call tommorow Jim. Thanks for putting this on again for a great cause. Have a set cores waiting if Im lucky enough.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

DZL JIM

Reaction score
Congatulations to Gabe Williams from Wheatland IN!!
Gabe is the winner of our injector raffle!!

Many thanks to all that participated and we hope to see you next year.

:D

DZL JIM

Reaction score
Sorry, but no.
The past 2 years the contributions were barely worth the prize of giving away injectors. We are just donating directly this year.

Thanks for your consideration, however.

Latest posts

Members online