Online Web Store

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Some of you may know this but for those who dont, along with our great pricing in the threads we also have our online web store. We offer up to 40% off and free shipping on most items.

http://sunrisefordparts.com/

enter promo code: extra5 to recieve an extra 5% discount

any questions on the site feel free to email [email protected] or [email protected] or call (909)822-8736 ask for Jim or Brittain.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
any of you out there that enjoy the ease of online ordering just enter promo code extra5 to gain an extra 5% off your total. all other promo codes have expired as of first of the year.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Are the parts on your website listed with the PSA discount? Ie front brake pads for my 6.4 are $59.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Are the parts on your website listed with the PSA discount? Ie front brake pads for my 6.4 are $59.

they are set up as same pricing for psa, just like calling in or quoting through the forum. if you type in "extra5" in promo field you will get an extra 5 % off the parts.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
they are set up as same pricing for psa, just like calling in or quoting through the forum. if you type in "extra5" in promo field you will get an extra 5 % off the parts.

Free shipping? That's a good deal still!

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Free shipping? That's a good deal still!

yeah majority of our stuff is free shipping, if its an oversize part or extremely heavy like leaf springs we charge a good deal on that for shipping so even then you would be getting a killer deal.

Dave

Reaction score
Shoot me a quote on an exhaust backpressure sensor and tube for an 06 6.0 Thanks

BigBluediesel08

Reaction score
Looking for the front and back panels(buckets seats). Is this the part for both #8C3Z25045A76GA? They come in black? Where the cop holders go.

Latest posts

Members online