• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: h&s unlocked mini max

AaronB.F250

Reaction score
Rudy's diesel. DPF performance. Advanced Diesel and performance. And i think around 7-8 other companies have them listed. Price may have gone up to 1500+ now since they aren't making them anymore. Look it up.

Reaction score
Rudy's diesel. DPF performance. Advanced Diesel and performance. And i think around 7-8 other companies have them listed. Price may have gone up to 1500+ now since they aren't making them anymore. Look it up.

What hes asking for is completely on par for these anymore. They havent "made" them for a while and new ones are going for more than what hes asking. The ones on amazon are probably hacked bully dog tuners with the software changed. So here you go...bud...

http://www.rudysdiesel.com/_e/Chips.../67F-109003/H_S_Mini_Maxx_Tuner_2011_2014.htm

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
any of them on amazon, and all but rudys on ebay will be pirated bully dogs with the name scratched off the face.

Latest posts

Members online