Post your Dually pics!

Mark13

Reaction score
What grit sand paper did you use? Normally I hit aluminum with an orange wheel and brown rouge then yellow with green and white with blue and had some pretty nice results. It's interesting to see how everyone does it a little different.

Did the whole thing in 600 once, certain spots several times depending how bad they were, then 800 on the whole bed once, certain spots that were really scratched or bad I sanded until they were smooth then started using the airways on them.

JD3020

Reaction score
^What he said. I'd absolutely love to have an aluminum bed on my 450, it'd look tits compared to this.

20150422_154408_zpsoi6wfc1t.jpg

20150423_125740_zps6uvcusk6.jpg

Mark13

Reaction score
Hell of a work truck, love that bed all polished up. Don't see that to often!

^What he said. I'd absolutely love to have an aluminum bed on my 450, it'd look tits compared to this.

Thanks guys. I figured having a polished bed would be different and I've gotten quite a few compliments about it since I did it. I've had a few people I know say how difficult it can be to drive behind me when the sun is out or when they have their headlights on. Can't help but laugh a little and get some enjoyment out of it.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Sage I love that right there. Exactly what I wanted to do with my dually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sagebel

Reaction score
Weight ratings are for each wheel. Each wheel is built for one location ie: front, rear inner, and rear outer. They are also stamped for 60psi max pressure. If you order them, also order the lug nuts with them.

sagebel

Reaction score
Thanks. I have no idea where the pressure limit comes from. They are a one piece wheel so I would think that the fact they are rated for 2350 and 3k lbs that would be fine but I'm no wheel expert.

Latest posts

Members online