What should I do? Maintenance Question

truckman1974

Reaction score
Ok, without getting crazy with it, I need your advice/input (I don't want to sink a lot of money into it...just the essentials). I am currently deployed to West Africa (as some of you know). I am going home for some R&R leave this week and my truck has been sitting for about 7 months. Other than getting cranked every other weekend and driven around the block a few times to keep stuff cycled, that's about it.

Is there anything I should do, maintenance wise, before I put some miles on it? It had a fresh oil change and filled with diesel before it started sitting. I'm sure I will need to top off the fuel and throw some Diesel Kleen in it. It's been getting washed and taken care of on the outside I just want to make sure I'm taking care of it on the inside.

It has 36k miles on it....

Thanks for the input....

(Happy Memorial Day. Please take a moment to remember those who have paid the ultimate price in the name of freedom! My friends and fellow brothers and sisters in arms....I remember you!)

truckman1974

Reaction score
I plan on taking a road trip up to Tennessee so I should be able to blow out anything that may have been trying to build up. SO looking forward to it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.