PMF "Fabricated Unitized Floating Traction Block"

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Anyone played with these? I'm running stock blocks (2 inch F250 blocks) so I'd have to get the, "weld on" style... Trying to figure out if that means that it welds onto my factory blocks or I weld it inboard of my leafs.

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
I had a set from PMF but not the block style. Mine were the Bolt on style and I could of not asked for a better fit and finish

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Okay, those would be the traction bars... Not the ladder bars. Traction bars typically have 1 mounting point on the axle, ladder bars typically have 2. It makes a difference.

I don't even know why I go on these forums anymore, no one ever has the answers I need.

Pmac21

Reaction score
Okay, those would be the traction bars... Not the ladder bars. Traction bars typically have 1 mounting point on the axle, ladder bars typically have 2. It makes a difference.

I don't even know why I go on these forums anymore, no one ever has the answers I need.

Have you called pmf and asked them? 520-465-7971
Or post this question in their vendor section on here.

Krause

Reaction score

He knows it makes a difference, just trying to give some feed back on a related product.

We dont know why you come on these forums either, Troll.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I've had thoes blocks, and I didn't know he offered a weld style in the ladder bars. I had them in the 5" version. You may be hard pressed to find someone who has used them in the weld on style

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Well after a week of no returned emails, calls or text I'm going to assume trevor died. I'll be going with caltracs

ncollins64

Reaction score
That's funny because he ALWAYS returns my calls and emails if he doesn't answer which he always does 97% of the time. I'd wait on him for PMF or ouo bars vs settling for caltracs. Just my .02

Black AOD

Reaction score
Well after a week of no returned emails, calls or text I'm going to assume trevor died. I'll be going with caltracs

That sounds off...

That's funny because he ALWAYS returns my calls and emails if he doesn't answer which he always does 97% of the time. I'd wait on him for PMF or ouo bars vs settling for caltracs. Just my .02

:whs:

Strokersace

Reaction score
OUO bars are always in stock and always work. Feel free to drop me a line with what you need ;)
I'm guessing Trevor doesn't want him as a customer because he's a dipwad on the forums. All he'll end up doing is b!tching about the product he buys regardless of what it is.

So Jared, maybe you should take Trevor's lead and opt out of selling something to this high strung yoyo.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I'm guessing Trevor doesn't want him as a customer because he's a dipwad on the forums. All he'll end up doing is b!tching about the product he buys regardless of what it is.

So Jared, maybe you should take Trevor's lead and opt out of selling something to this high strung yoyo.

Not everyone is necessarily easy to deal with, its just the jist of the business.

Its the principle of not wanting to see hard eard dollars go to a product that isnt worth a damn

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
a lot of customers in this industry seem to think that just because somebody designs/builds the best product that it instantly makes them a Fortune 500 level CEO...

it's just not true.

I buy straight from the horse's mouth when/if it's convenient for both parties. Otherwise, I utilize their dealer network. That's what a dealer network is for! Let the company that builds the stuff build the stuff, and let another company that sells the stuff sell the stuff!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
a lot of customers in this industry seem to think that just because somebody designs/builds the best product that it instantly makes them a Fortune 500 level CEO...

it's just not true.

I buy straight from the horse's mouth when/if it's convenient for both parties. Otherwise, I utilize their dealer network. That's what a dealer network is for! Let the company that builds the stuff build the stuff, and let another company that sells the stuff sell the stuff!

Agreed.

Even as personable as the owner can be, its damn near impossible to speak to every single guy who calls in. Thats why Dave brought me on board 4 years ago, since him and Marty couldn't keep up.

That's what wholesalers & dealers are for!

Latest posts

Members online