Good mpg programmer for 6.7

JRLott

Reaction score
I have never observed ANYONE getting what they claimed...except me, though I hand calc every tank. Those that were in line with my figures get a pass. Everyone barely above does too. That could be driving styles. Those 1-5mpg above me get a that's great, but I don't believe them until I witness it...calculated. 11-14 SDs are a bit different, too many people I trust are getting better mileage than the 15s for it to be a fluke. I think the 15+ trucks run better...they just don't get quite the mileage.

Last edited:

Notneb

Reaction score
i have had a few customers reporting over 20 mpg in a ******d 6.4 towing. a 6.7 wont touch that. whats the difference between the two? is it tuning or just that a 6.4 gets better gas mileage.

Nothing in the world gets 20mpg TOWING, much less any 3/4+ ton truck. If you truly believe that, I've got some ocean front property here in AZ for sale...

Bigharm27

Reaction score
Yea I know. I just wanted to see if it was real. Becauz my truck would be for sale lol. Jk. But yea it's hard to sell a customer a couple grand in parts that won't get them better mpg on their new rig when they were "getting" over 20 hauling in a 6.4.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Yea I know. I just wanted to see if it was real. Becauz my truck would be for sale lol. Jk. But yea it's hard to sell a customer a couple grand in parts that won't get them better mpg on their new rig when they were "getting" over 20 hauling in a 6.4.

I'm happy getting 10.4 mpg pulling this loaded with 6 high dollar race
9d1d257c016f7cd7fcd66539720d93c0.jpg
horses Lol.If a person buys a truck,and then cries about mileage ,he Probally doesn't really need a truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.