Anybody know of a good light bar.

Bigharm27

Reaction score
Any body know of a good light bar that's comparable to rigid. Can't really justify spending that much on a light bar even though they are very good. Any inputs are awesome. Thanks

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I'm sure there are some better than others. I've messed with many different brands. Rigid is the ****. It's really worth the money. I'll have a rigid in my bumper eventually. Right now I have a cheap 4 row that is pretty bright. But rigid is something else!

jameson731

Reaction score
I have an assault motorsports 56" bar above my windshield. They also make a 58" bar now that spans the entire length. Its super bright and is much better then the ebay bars which i used to run. The reflectors focus the light where its supposed to go much better and they come with a life time warranty. The only problem i had with the assault motorsports is the brackets they sent me for a dual setup above my windshield. They were rough cut fabrications mounts and there name speaks of the quality of the mounts. The mounts also broke while driving causing my bar to slide down to my cowl on the one side. The light itself is amazing but i wouldnt pay the extra for there mounts. I used ebay mounts and tweaked them a little to fit mine. Oh and the bar is comparible to the rigid bars in quality, but rigids have the best focusing of the light output over all others ive seen. rigid bars are at the top for a reason, because they have the best product.

truckman1974

Reaction score
Man, look..........I was in the same spot you were in. Just couldn't justify spending the money on a Rigid. I bought a cheaper light and the first time it rained, it fogged up on me and had condensation inside (of course it had the warranty and was 'waterproof', etc....). Even with the warranty and all of that, who wants to go through the trouble of removing it from the truck, mailing it back, or whatever. The company I bought it from was good about it and said "you pay the shipping and we will replace it for no extra charge"........which I did, but I had no intention of having to go through all of that crap again. So, I ordered me a Rigid and I will give the damaged one to my teenage son, who could care less about a little condensation, and maybe I will sell the other one.......

Do yourself a favor and just get the Rigid. Save yourself the time and trouble.

Bigharm27

Reaction score
I hear ya man but I just figured as hot as the light bars are nowadays that somebody would be making one comparable. I might just save up and get a rigid.

onyx

Reaction score
I have had really good luck with the Speed Demon bar I have (20in Curved) It has been on my truck for over a year and no issues! They are a Canadian company so that will save you guys down south some good money with the exchange right now!
www.speeddemonlights.com

doo dah

Reaction score
I have Opt7 bars on my truck, golf cart, and UTV. They aren't "cheap" but around 1/2 the price of Rigid and very tough. I had one vibrate off the bumper mount going down oil field roads and it held up fine. You can get them on Amazon.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I really like the VisionX stuff. But no curved bar and if you think Rigid is expensive you ought to look at VisionX prices.

Good stuff tho.

I just bought a Cree curved to see how they would fit in the SuperArmor bumper. It just fits. All I need to do is figure out mounting now. I don't expect much in terms of longevity, but figured I'd give it a shot for $150.

truckman1974

Reaction score
I'm not looking for cheap. Just a brand better than those eBay ones.

Gonna be hard to find, since they're pretty much all made in China.

I'm a cheap bastard, so it took a lot for me to buy a Rigid....... but after trial and error, I wished I would've just listened to everyone else and did it from the start. Besides, I feel like this..........how much money do we have tied up in these trucks after lifts, rims/tires, etc....? It's almost like buying a lambo that you wanted to add a custom paintjob to so you get out a bucket of paint and a brush and start painting. Ok, maybe not that extreme, but what I mean is, don't chinch out at the end of your build, just keep it up to par with everything else you have in your build. If you have a beater that you're just trying to make it look nice, then maybe an ebay light bar is perfect....... no matter what though............as long as YOU are happy with what you have in the end, that's all that matters. Don't let any of us push you in either direction.........take the advice and do with it what you think is best.

Clean-15

Reaction score
Check out the Rigid Radiance. They seem to be cheaper but still Rigid brand. They look pretty decent. I don't have first hand experience though.

jcain

Reaction score
I've got a 30" rigid single row combo pattern I'll sell you for 500

NY_Mott

Reaction score

1tonpower

Reaction score
You have just provide the website iv been looking for and never where to start.
I thank you so much; looks like this will help make my crazy ideas come true one day.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They have nice stuff and are local...

Latest posts

Members online