Spooling s366

Strokethis213

Reaction score
so after getting exhaust leaks and more air (no limits intake) what will help the spooling I want it as quick as I can get it truck has 8 in lift with 37s I don't plan on changing this. I'm running 190/30 injectors will bumping them to 190/100 or 205/100s be better with a bigger hpop(what pump... Suggestions) any input is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
so after getting exhaust leaks and more air (no limits intake) what will help the spooling I want it as quick as I can get it truck has 8 in lift with 37s I don't plan on changing this. I'm running 190/30 injectors will bumping them to 190/100 or 205/100s be better with a bigger hpop(what pump... Suggestions) any input is appreciated.

if you are on stock gears, 4.30's would help you out a ton, also what kind of stall converter do you have?

Dieselmore

Reaction score
Larger injectors, camshaft, ported intake. These all help with spooling non vgt. That injector is too small for the turbo size imo. I have a new set of Warren 225/75's that will match perfectly with that turbo :D

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Larger injectors, camshaft, ported intake. These all help with spooling non vgt. That injector is too small for the turbo size imo. I have a new set of Warren 225/75's that will match perfectly with that turbo :D

Yes pulling motor apart to put a cam in it to spool a 66 makes sense.....
And 225's aren't very happy on stock hpop

Anyway to the op a gear change/ported intake/tuning a 205/100 would match against up well, we have run this set up minus a gear change and seemed to work very well

Last edited:

Strokethis213

Reaction score
How much for the 225/75s am I going to notice a big difference is it going to smoke like a train?

Strokethis213

Reaction score
I know your the man with messing with this set up

04cr450

Reaction score
Email charlie on here and try truck source diesel spd tune.. I am a ******** fan and always run the srlxx tunes, but I have been running the spd from tsd now and really like it, smoother trans shifting(better than ******** which is hard to believe ) and more power. I was surprised.