2002/cab corner replacement ?

Smokin 6.0

Reaction score
Anyone know any good how to on cab corner replacement . I can't find anything on YouTube or on PSA if anyone knows please point me in the right direction.

2015sixohno

Reaction score
First buy the big cab corner. There are 2 out there one of them is just a slip on of the shell the other is a whole thing that ties into the rocker. It's basic metal work drilling spot welds and welding the new one back on. Sounds stupid but on the TRUCKS tv show on spike they do quite a bit of this kinda think. You can use this and modify it to what you are doing. My advise. Take the bed off yourself and ship it off to a body shop and let a professional do it. From start to finish with someone who has done a few it should take them no longer then 3-4 hours including the mud work to get it ready for primer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaairman

Reaction score
Super cabs use different cab corners than regular and crew cabs. I had to buy the cab corner, inner cab corner, and the elbow piece. The inner rocker where the cab corner meets will probably be rusted out as well. You can make those yourself (it's just a flat straight piece of metal) or replace the whole inner rocker as well, all the way up to the front door.

Latest posts

Members online