6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I love this thread. The best part is how he has the money and drive to maintain the redneck attitude towards the whole situation. Most guys can barely afford 1 built motor or get sick of it and give up. He keeps plugging and spending and it will eventually pay off imo and it the meantime brings all of us great entertainment. 😂

maybe he's adopting ?

Dan

Reaction score
Yeah I bet man! It's been a full year since I've been up in that neck of the woods. Damn near should buy a house in Sask with how much I've been heading east these days for work...

Yeah except then you'd have to live in sask! Haha no one wants to be a Mellon head hahaha

Lots of guys are out of work, it's brutal

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Yeah except then you'd have to live in sask! Haha no one wants to be a Mellon head hahaha

Lots of guys are out of work, it's brutal

Haha no kidding, and I swear the test to get your license is practically if you can start the car your good lol.

Dan

Reaction score
Since we are all here anyways,

I saw this recently... Thought it was intreaging... Can't decide if I love it or hate it...

7DB7AB38-9CD6-49F8-B719-9FC436A6E5A9_zpstihift5p.jpg

516BB52A-7C06-4D65-A65D-C64CDD9A71B0_zpsk4kycv0n.jpg

Dan

Reaction score
Cut out flares by the looks of it? Man the flares look really wide and the tires look 10 wide haha

They don't make cutouts for 11+superdutys, but this guy made a set work... Although I don't agree with his tire choice, I think cutouts might be better suited for my truck where rubbing is a thing...

Dan

Reaction score
Also.

Since we are all here cridisising me, What have you folks found to work best to solve the wobble on lifted fords?
Will the ready lift track bar do the trick? K great thanks

h_63F74E8C-7BF3-4D39-853C-794A5ABE333D_zpsgqwaoyzi.png

anth

Reaction score
If it were anyone else's truck I would say you might have a problem. But for your truck I think that's perfectly normal.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Yeah sorry dan, you didn't build your truck like I told you to so now instead of offering anything constrictive I'm just going to bash you for the rest of forever because I've never done dumb **** with my vehicle and always just listen to what the Internet tells me. Thanks.

Ya'll need to settle down a bit, ffs.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Yeah sorry dan, you didn't build your truck like I told you to so now instead of offering anything constrictive I'm just going to bash you for the rest of forever because I've never done dumb **** with my vehicle and always just listen to what the Internet tells me. Thanks.

Ya'll need to settle down a bit, ffs.

dog-piling is the COOLEST! Pass the haterade! :postwhore2:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Not saying it can't do it but with those size chargers will it do it effectively ? You know more than I do that's for sure lol

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.