Aluminum Degas bottles for 6.0's

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Ok guys, we've got aluminum degas bottles for the 6.0 now. We offer them with a filler neck that will accept your stock degas cap or we can build them with an aftermarket 16# cap, your choice. There is a sight gauge on drivers side to watch your coolant level. They all come with 2 - 1/4NPT bungs. This allows for use of the stock radiator overflow line as well as a coolant filter return line, without the need to "T" into the stock line. We also put a 3/8NPT bung in for use with the stock return line from the intake manifold or you have a direct route for your delta line kit without the need to "T" into a larger return line on the firewall. Not having to cut into stock lines gives a cleaner look and less spots for leaks.

The bottles come with bungs welded in place, but the customer supplies whatever fittings he/she needs or wants. These can be sourced at any local hardware store.

The introductory price will be $299 plus shipping. We can also powder coat the bottles in any color the customer would like for an extra charge. I'll powder coat them black (gloss, flat or textured) for $40 extra. Any other colors will be priced at the time the order is placed.
e2etasy9.jpg
enerysy3.jpg
atequ6ut.jpg
yva5aheb.jpg

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
PM me a price for a polished with a neck for an aftermarket cap.

I'll talk to the guy that does the polishing and get with you!!!

The ones that have the neck for the aftermarket cap, ship with the cap included for $299, there's no extra charge for the polished aftermarket cap. If you want to use your stock degas cap, we don't provide those, we just set the bottle up for the stock cap and you use yours.

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Can we get a 30lb cap for the guys with blown headgaskets?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'll get you that Moroso 31# cap. Lol.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
***k that

I'll get you a price on a polished setup, but with the mainly flat surfaces, these should be a fairly easy DIY polishing job.

I run a polished compressor cover, as well as intake elbow and I'm slowly changing all my underhood hardware to polished SS. I'll be running a polished degas too.

Crack85

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, either No Limit Fab or Elite already makes one for the 6.4.

Interesting....only ones I know of for sale for 6.4, is dirty diesel in Canada n it requires battery relocation

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Here's an installed pic. This is the initial design and we've flattened the front off so it doesn't come to a point. The mounting is the same though. It uses the stock mounts and location. Basically a drop in install. This is our fabricators truck and you can see how he returned his coolant filter line and how he returned his coolant from the oil cooler (delta line kit) directly to the degas.
a3a9adeb.jpg

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Looks good man I'll have to get one. I just have to get a built transmission first lol

Hopefully I'm gonna get some pics of polished units and powder coated ones installed, this week. I can help you out with the built transmission too. Just let me know.