recon mirror lights

1badpsd

Reaction score
How well do these fit? I bought a set from VMS and though they look like nice quality they dont fit like oem, fit great other then the top and its just a hair short and has a small gap. Do the recon fit as well as oem?

Navigator

Reaction score
I got the smoked ones and they look and fit great but one of them burned out in 7 months and the warranty is only 90 days I think.
They offered to sell me one for almost the same price as 2 every where else. So I grabbed a pair from Amazon and have a spare now.

BigBlue

Reaction score
Before I went with 08 style mirrors, I had the clear Recons in mine. One was fine but pass. side was never right and actually flew off one time.

Derkperk

Reaction score
My drivers side fits like ****e. Have to pop it in every now and then. The gap between the housing and lense sucks. Save the cash and spray yours with night shade if you want smoked.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I've learned through the years that Recon stuff is hit or miss. For example, I had Recon LED cab lights on my Dodge and had nothing but issues, but guys from my shop have had theirs for a couple years with 0 issues. I had a set of LED cab light bulbs in my Ford, and after 3 months they started to flicker, but my license plate lights that have been in for over a year are flawless. You're taking a chance with their stuff.

BigBlue

Reaction score
:whs: ^^^ I've got a cab light that likes to come and go as it pleases, same with my passenger dome light. Driver side dome went out last week, and the rear dome light had never properly worked.

BINGS 03 6.0

Reaction score
They have nice looking stuff but no where close to oem quality. I've had cab,mirror lenses and 3rd brake lights all had problems within 2 years.

Latest posts

Members online