• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F350 6.4 4x4 RCLB Dark Blue

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Truck info:

Miles on chassis: 255,3xx
Miles on engine: 84000
Miles on tranny + TQ converter: 55000
Shipping: Buyers responsible for arrangements and cost
Price: $18000
VIN: 1FTWF31R08EC47413
Contact Info: Brandon – 508-728-2103

Up for sale is my 2008 RCLB F350 4x4. This truck has been in my possession since mile number one and has been my baby every step of the way. I’m technically the 2nd owner as the company I previously worked for bought me this as my company truck, and when I left the company they gave me the option to buy it since I had taken such good care of it along the way. I’ve been the only person to ever drive it and it was maintained meticulously by no one other than myself. I was the fleet manager/purchasing agent for that company so nothing was spared and only Ford parts were used for stock replacement or high quality upgraded parts when it came to making the truck into what it is today.

The wife and I had our first son last year and the 2 doors just don’t cut it anymore with a kid, wife, dog and all the luggage so it will need to go in favor of a 4 door! Unfortunately in early December the truck developed a ABS code that I’ve had very little time to try and diagnose/fix due to working 2 jobs and having the family life now, so the truck currently sits with the ABS light on and speedometer not working. The only other areas of concern on the truck are both rear fenders are starting to bubble (have not broke through the paint yet), someone decided to hit the lower outside corner of my passenger side brand new mirror and it cracked the housing, and a tensioner or pulley is chirping. Everything mounted on the front of the engine that rotates was all replaced within the last 2 years… so I have not tried to figure out what it is yet. This is the original bed that came with the truck, and even though I was insane about keeping the winter salt/sand off the truck and keeping it spotless in general, the weather has worked its magic on another. The mirrors are basically brand new (replaced less than 1 year ago), so other than that, it’s a solid truck that runs and drives great, makes plenty of reliable power and gets good MPG’s when keeping your foot out of the fun pedal.

If anyone has any questions or want more pictures/videos feel free to call/text anytime…. Or come by my house and see it in person! I’m sure I’ll miss a few things here, but will try to cover everything as best as I can. The truck really is in great shape and I hate to get rid of it, but the time has come for it to go to someone who has the time to enjoy it.

As a side note, I have TONS of spare parts….. OEM/Ford/Motorcraft brand new stuff, all the stock emissions equipment, stock IC, stock intake, full stock exhaust (down pipe and muffler section included) fluids driveline components ect… this is all included in the deal as one big package.

Over all maintaince : Engine oil every 5k with full synthetic, transmission every 25k with Mercon LV, rear diff every 50k with Ford 75-140, T-case and front diff every 150k, coolant every 50k with Cat ELC. Oil/tranny filters always Ford, fuel filters always Cat

Engine:
New Ford engine installed at 171k miles (have paperwork for this). Mods currently on engine are: Elite push rods, Elite valve springs, Elite High Power Juniors (76/59), Extreme Studs headstuds and OEM HG’s, fuel bowl and fuel cooler ******d, Elite fuel block installed to keep fuel temp sensor, SDP 4” ceramic coated down pipe, SDP 304SS up pipes, SDP wastegate kit with Tial MVR, Grainger wastegate regulator, brand new batteries (installed 1-30-17), No Limit intake, No Limit CCV kit, No Limit cold side pipe, custom hot side pipe (stock pipe with boost reference port welded in), Alradco IC, all IC boots upgraded, Fuelab lift pump with Cat fuel filtration system, Fuelab FPR, Mini max ******** tuned and ******* tuner, new MBRP stainless “dump” exhaust behind axle (maybe 200 miles on this)

Drivetrain:
Elite Stg 3 tranny, DPC triple disk, Mag Hytec deep tranny pan, Mag Hytek rear diff cover, Bilstein shocks, 4800lb front springs, PMF 1” rear blocks, 20” platinum wheels, 275/65/20 Toyo Open Country AT2 (less than 1000 miles on tires), new pads/rotors/calipers/brake lines all less than 20k miles ago, all front ball joints done 50k miles ago, aluminum 18” Ford OEM spare wheel with matching Toyo Open Country AT2

Exterior:

New Ford Harley lights (less than 500 miles ago), FX4 grille, LineX color match front/rear bumpers, new Ford OEM tow mirrors (less than 1000 miles ago), tinted mirror/tail/roof/3rd brake lights, new Ford OEM rear bumper/bedside/front bumper plastics, new front windshield (less than 500 miles ago), new Ford OEM windshield wiper arms (less than 500 miles ago), black DeltaPro deep tool box, 20% tinted windows

Interior:

Touch screen Pioneer radio, lariat center console, leather seat covers (these were installed within first 2k miles of owning truck…. cloth seats underneath are practically brand new), Boston Acustic speaker all around, Ford remote start system

Last edited:

CT9AIX

Reaction score
These pictures were as of 2ish month ago, only thing that has changed are the side steps are no longer on the truck. Thanks

image_zpsesbtyk26.png

image_zpsq6lylluz.png

image_zpsufvub8xi.png

image_zpsnbrs37uk.png

image_zpsqdvknxpb.png

image_zpsvirri4cw.png

image_zpskh8uad2d.png

image_zpsbkj8fnvj.png

image_zps3qpgbkp1.png

image_zpsilawgvef.png

image_zpsfj2on5cu.png

image_zpsl24ytqdo.png

Last edited:

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Thanks man! I tried to do everything as clean and perfect as I possibly could on the truck over the years.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Also forgot to add the truck has a clean title not salvage or any of that stuff

sootie

Reaction score
This truck has always been a favourite of mine....GLWS

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Thanks man! You def need to buy her and give her a loving and caring home! Lol

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
I can tell you, Brandon is a standup guy and this as clean as it gets. He took meticulous care of this truck. We sold him the transmission, turbos, and part of the fuel system for this truck.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Thanks my man... and I have to say I'm highly impressed you you remembered all that! Haha hope all has been well with you guys. I sure do miss being out in Ohio, those were some fun times!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
You can't have all work and no play, you need this truck too! Haha

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I had a work/play toy regular cab. Now it is capable of 4 digits and is sitting torn down in my shop. I need something that I won't modify to the moon. Which looks like you already put the right parts on it. I would just try and work and play at the same time. And trying to plow/ tow in kill mode will end in a bad time hahaha

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I hope it sells quick too, but at the same time it's gonna be a sad day to see it go. This is the first vehicle I'll be selling that I really want to keep... but just can't ya know. I told my wife it will be an emotional day! Hahah

Last edited:

Stroker f-250

Reaction score
If my pickup would sell Id def buy this thing, same setup and color as my old 6.4 now I regret selling it. Clean truck man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I forgot to add I also have a brand new set of PMF traction bars that I never got around to installing that will be included in the sale along with all the other extra parts

Latest posts

Members online