OBS Regular cab PIC THREAD

nossliw

Reaction score
image-10.jpg

CanadianCoalRoller

Reaction score
Haha.
truck looks great though.

Thanks, have done alot of work to it, dana 60 with king pins, ZF5 transmission swap, 6' lift, ladder bars...etc truck was parked for many years, bringing it back to life....im going to be hydro dipping a bunch of parts, that should be interesting to see how it turns out....should really start a build thread for this.

Turbtators

Reaction score
I'll never tell....

okay i will, they are Fuel Revolver 20x10 and the rim center caps fits over the rear axle hub and with minor modification can be made to fit over the front manual hubs to, and you can still access the locking manual hub.

haha, don't worry I won't copy those sweet rims... maybe to an extentLOL. I was curious to see if they have something similar offered in chrome though. by the way that's an awesome truck you have.

CanadianCoalRoller

Reaction score
haha, don't worry I won't copy those sweet rims... maybe to an extentLOL. I was curious to see if they have something similar offered in chrome though. by the way that's an awesome truck you have.

Hey,

They have them in a "chrome" like finish, its not exactly shiny, kinda like a matte chrome...the ones that ive seen anyways. Theirs some nice OBS on this site, keep it up everybody!!!

WesH

Reaction score
Sold this one to clay at Riffraff. 1995 f350. 69k original miles 5 speed with tan interior. All stock. Absolutely immaculate inside and out. Only bummer was the pinstripe faded so I got some made to almost exact spec.

Attachments

• IMG_2292.jpg
    IMG_2292.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 114

Latest posts

Members online