The Next Chapter

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
i am NOT a welder by trade. this all started 6 years ago with a good friend and incredibly good fabricator and he , for the most part has carried out the majority of our fabricated parts here locally. we employ multiple fabricators and machine shops , as the quantity and material of our parts is massive and expansive. i got into this because i loved the look of handmade tig work on aluminum and stainless , and i found the right people to bring my design's to life and be functionally beautiful.

Good to know, nice to have some background once in a while. Seems to be working out very well for you!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
got the stereo finished. did (3) JL Shallow 10's , JL 1200/1 , JL 600/4 , Focal's all around , and a pretty nice sound processor, and dynamat everywhere. The shop even matched my box almost exact to my KR leather , even matched the stitching , and threw the KR logo in there. the job turned out super clean , and it sounds incredibly good .

amps.jpg

box.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
finally put this thing to work , tows like a dream . got a new trailer to haul godzilla to phoenix for the nhrda race , then the white truck wherever may come in the future .

17TowRig.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
what is the lift size and tire size again mike? wheel and tire combo fit good for ya?

4.5" FRONT , need to slightly trim front valance , it rubs a tiny bit at full lock , just gonna trim it up a bit. at 3.5" it rubbed pretty good. 22x12 -51 offset with 35x13's .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.