Time for a Sig Update I guess.

Reaction score
I remember all those guys mentioned. Other guys: Kevin Ferguson, Jimmy "Big Fig" Newton, Carpentractor, Coach Davis, Renegade, Beddins, and others. Good Times! Cheers!

Reaction score
I do remember DABOSS. He was off the sites for a while and then I heard from him again, and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago either (but it has probably been longer than I think. The last I found was May 2014 on TDS). He had converted over to upgraded singleshots after doing the D60 swap and had a rocker arm issue. Cheers!

mandkole

Reaction score
Snapshot of favorites... some of these pages may no longer exist

Attachments

• IMG_1616.jpg
    IMG_1616.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 67

old man dave

Reaction score
Phucker......so you were Masami

Billy T.
[email protected]

Yeah, me and the GTS wars! LOL

Bought a fuel system from beddins that he never delivered. Dale Isley warned me that beddins was a "little slow" delivering stuff. 10 years later I got a check in the mail. He must have gotten into a 12 step program and had to square up his past. ;)

Bought fig newton's 7.3 engine/stick after he wrecked his F350 crewcab. Went to Portland from North bay area (SF) Calif. to get it. The stick is the one my buddy did the auto to five speed swap. We got every nut and bolt to do it including the blank cover for the shift quadrant. The engine is sitting on my engine stand, slightly modified. The turbo is the one on the left in my avatar next to the h2e with a 38r on the right.

Attachments

• 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    385.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

old man dave

Reaction score
Anybody recall the name of the guy back east who had a F350 dually and towed way heavy, like 40,000 gross? He used to buy surplus. Also had one of the first intercooler installs into an OBS, didn't look good but it worked. Never heard of a bend, just made an angle cut and welded it up.

Short Bus

Reaction score
im still around too, i think my original name on tds was lukecline. Ive been through many names as they got banned lol. I think i got on around 2003 maybe?

Vengeance

Reaction score
Anybody recall the name of the guy back east who had a F350 dually and towed way heavy, like 40,000 gross? He used to buy surplus. Also had one of the first intercooler installs into an OBS, didn't look good but it worked. Never heard of a bend, just made an angle cut and welded it up.

you talking about RWoody?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
this thread needs a new name..

like, the old bastards or something.. lol

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Latest posts

Members online