Brakes

sootie

Reaction score
I do motorcraft pads and rotors as they seem to last the longest before warping. If i decide to save money, i use Delco's top line.

used to always use Wagner but the wheels feel off their quality bus.

under construction

Reaction score
I hate the amount of brake dust that the ford OEM pads produce. I am planning to try the whole powerstop kit this time around. Not sure if anyone has experience with these or not?

Zeb

Reaction score
I do motorcraft pads and rotors as they seem to last the longest before warping. If i decide to save money, i use Delco's top line.

used to always use Wagner but the wheels feel off their quality bus.

This right here.
Use a torque wrench when you put the wheels on, and I’ve not had a rotor warp in 15 years.
I tried Powerstop pads on a Dodge 2500 I had a decade ago, and got the least life out of them of any pad I ever ran. 12,000 miles out of them, and I could get 30-35,000 miles out of a set of Wagner Severe Service at the time.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I use the ford pads. Get the,brown box ones though, not the cheapy motorcraft replacement ones. The Brown box are still motorcraft, but they last a lot longer, squeak a lot less, and are overall better. The cheapy motorcraft ones are similar to parts store pads.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online