Exhaust over limit ,codes P0263, P1247

Derek261

Reaction score
looking for some insight here ,

I have a 2015 F-250 6.7, 68,000 miles
The exhaust over limit message came on the other day along with code P0263 (Cylinder 1 contribution/balance) and P1247 (turbocharger boost pressure low)

The truck starts and runs, its not in limp mode but has reduced power and the turbo PSI gauge does not move.

since this all happened at the same time I assume the codes came along with the exhaust over limit message ?

I have not driven the truck since this all happened, from what I understand once that exhaust over limit message comes on it has to be brought in to a tech to have the filter cleaned and will not regen until that's done. My plan is to ****** it and am just waiting for the exhaust and tuner to come in.

I am still worried about the codes, not sure if the ****** will take care of those.

thanks in advance

sootie

Reaction score
should all clear up with the correct parts removal

Derek261

Reaction score
yep, I hear yah,
I did some looking and found that the intercooler piping came disconnected, without the intercooler hooked up it couldn't build up any boost which caused the codes.
I am pretty sure there is a recall on the intercooler pipe, going to bring it in if that's the case and have a forced regen and intercooler fixed hopefully both on fords dime.
Then replace with aftermarket parts in the future

Last edited: