• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1995 F-Superduty Part out

weareweird69

Reaction score
I have the following items from a 1995 F-Superduty PSD, AUTO C&C truck with 68,000 Miles and Air Conditioning.

Located in WEST - CENTRAL Pennsylvania. About an hour from Pittsburgh, 4 Hours from Philly, 1 hour from the turnpike.

Truck is 4x4, BUT Im keeping all of that off of this truck. It was the purpose of the purchase. I DO have other 4x4 F-Superduty parts that are for sale, they are listed below. I am trying to recoup some of my money back.

Truck was/is VERY rusty, so Anything sheet metal is trash, a lot of stuff is broken on the truck, or was sold off of it before I got it. I have tried to list everything, but if there is something you might want, or are looking for, just ask.

Prices are OBO, not including shipping. Pictures for serious inquiries if needed.

I have these items from another conversion that I was going to use until I purchased this truck...

1996 Dana 60. DRW. Complete. 4:10 gears. Bolt on calipers. Needs the usual Ball joints and steering replaced. Steel isn't rusted badly, or pitted, but needs painted. CAN SHIP at buyers expense. - $700

8x6.5 to 10x7.25 Conversion Adapters for a Dana 60 to become a 10-Lug Dana 60. - $600
These were from a 4x4 F-Superduty, the company that converted it is unknown. VERY rare, VERY hard to find. Just looking to get my money back out of them.

The following parts came from the truck pictured below

Dash Harness - $75

Under hood harness - $120, will need some cut wires spliced back together from plow install. Includes fuse box and no cut off plugs.

Frame Harness - $100

Cab Light Harness - $40, Cab Lights are busted up pretty good, but included

Grey Vinyl Floor - $20, Has a few holes, its used, but it isn't destroyed

Drivers and Passenger Battery Trays, passenger tray includes Over Flow bottle and washer bottle, IDI style. Lid is missing from Overflow - $100

Brass IDI Style Radiator and Shroud - $250, Like new, inside is the cleanest Ive ever seen. No bent fins, no leaks, no issues. ORIGINAL FORD radiator.

Pedal Assembly - $100

Rear ABS Bypass fitting - $50, Takes the place of the Rear ABS Valve
using factory lines

XL Grey Grille - $50

XL Driver Grey Headlight Bezel - $20

XL Door Map Pockets - $35 Little dirty, but not broken.

Solid Glass Window seal - $20

F-Superduty Emblems, non-XLT - $50

Factory Radio - $15, Only Radio, no Cassette or CD. No idea if it works
or not.

Mirrors are Available. Minor scuff on the passenger arms, passenger glass is broken. Mirrors are stiff. With some work I think they would loosen up. - 200

Truck has a GREY interior, the headliner was junk. The plastic interior parts are pretty decent, just need a good cleaning. Seat belts are good.

Bench seat is junk, dash is junk, so is the dash pad.

Wing windows are rusty and a handle is busted.

Solid window is covered in concrete, but the seal is good.

The Dash bezel is busted up a little, but if someone wants it, make an offer.

Things that are NOT available, or SOLD.
Hydroboost assembly, including pedal - Sold
Engine was sold before I got it
Transmission was sold before I got it
PCM - Not for sale
Instrument Cluster - Not For sale
Anything 4x4 - Not For sale

I want to keep the truck as a roller until I get what i need out of it. So anything from the FRAME UP is what needs to go first.

Full_Photo_2.jpg

Gutting_Interior_1.jpg

Cab_Floor.jpg

If you need photos of anything, just ask! My Inbox is mostly full, so Please reply here. This will also keep things straight for people who are looking for items.

Last edited:

rpm-inc

Reaction score
They are IDI style. And the overflow is missing the lid. But yes for sale

Core is junk

Yeah mine is 94.5 so IDI style. The number on my overflow is f5ta 8c045 aa. If in good shape pm me a price for that and washer tank to 60185.

farmall16

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I’m interested in the wheel adapters. Does anyone know how to get a hold of him? He hasn’t been on in months.

Latest posts

Members online