Dealership

tndude85

Reaction score
Hey guys, well I’ve finally made up my mind about buying a new truck. I’m looking to buy around the middle of next month and I’m looking at a 250 king ranch 6.7 long bed 4x4. Anyone have any recommendations on a dealership that tends to have good prices? I’m willing to travel and so far none of the local dealerships that I’ve talked to (haven’t talked with all yet) in the Memphis area have really offered a good price.

Thanks, I’ve been lurking around for a while trying to learn as much as I can about what I’m wanting to buy.

bhudson

Reaction score
What kinda deal or lack thereof are they trying to make you up there? What are you looking to pay for one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tndude85

Reaction score
Straight invoice is what they offered. Only amount they would budge was on doc fees and that wasn’t until I threw out x plan. Another dealership here offered 1000 less. Looking to get in the 60s if possible.

bhudson

Reaction score
Good luck. If you are able to get a loaded out King Ranch below $70K, let us know. I’m down here in the Mobile, AL area and haven’t seen any down here for that low either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Look up Vernon auto group they're in Vernon TX. They always seem to have the best new car pricing around. Huge inventory and some times previous year left overs at a discount.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Ricart Ford in OH. I’m in middle TN and Russell Barnett Ford in aTullahoma TN is another good one. They matched Ricart. If you call ask for Anthony or Craig and tell em Nathan Collins sent you.

tndude85

Reaction score
Awesome appreciate it y’all. I know 69ish is a pipe dream but worth a shot

Black AOD

Reaction score
Ricart Ford in OH. I’m in middle TN and Russell Barnett Ford in aTullahoma TN is another good one. They matched Ricart. If you call ask for Anthony or Craig and tell em Nathan Collins sent you.

:whs:

Ricart Ford here by me in Central OH is one of the two largest Super Duty dealers in the country. Their stock of trucks is usually insane and their pricing is usually quite good.

tndude85

Reaction score
Thanks y’all. Best I’ve seen so far is 71900. Seems that I can’t really do much better than that but I have some of the local dealerships trying to do better now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.