Injector Cores

rrchlin

Reaction score
Hey all.. finally decided to drop some $$$ and get some new injectors. I bought a $300 7.3 motor w/ everything on it to use for spare parts/cores. But it was locked up at 1 point.. Maybe hydrolocked. 1 injector was bone dry when i pulled them.

My question is has anyone ever had or heard of their injector cores being denied rebuilding? I did swap the bone dry injector with another 1 i had.

I got the baby swamps btw. Really looking forward to the power it had last year + some.

Edit: i just sent these cores out today and theyll receive them monday. Anyone know about the turnaround? Will they be rebuilding these exact injectors or will i get other ones?

rrchlin

Reaction score
Thanks Jim. I was going to go with your injectors. The fact that swamps retunes your TS6 chip and being not sure of the condition of my core injectors (out of a random rusted out truck's motor), i went withthe swamps.

Since my order ive read a bunch of your posts on different forums and your customer service appears +AA.

If i have any issues with the cores, i will surely give you a call and send you the ones out of my running truck.

Latest posts

Members online