FREE PIS HPOP

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
We at P.I.S. have a HUGE announcement to make, we would like to introduce you to the newest product available on our website. Something so special it requires the greatest deal to EVER be offered to 7.3 Power Stroke enthusiasts. The P.I.S. HPOP is now available direct from our online store.

And now the deal, we are so proud to have teamed up this amazing pump with our amazing injectors that we are offering this High Pressure Oil Pump to you for FREE! Log in to our online store and select either our 175/80 or 230/100 in house REMAN injectors and our NEW 7.3 HPOP to your cart, go to checkout and use coupon code "FREEHPOPDEAL" and you will receive a credit for the purchase price of your new HPOP.

This sale is based off a limited number of HPOPs available, once this batch is gone the sale is over. This sale is only available when paired with our 175/80 or 230/100 REMAN injectors. This sale is also only available to online purchases using coupon. Shipping charges and core charges do apply.

Jomax

Reaction score
Wowzers! What are these hpops comparable to? T500? adrenaline?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bluedge8

Reaction score
Damn, I want this, but money is tight right now. Will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.