Tuning help (Mini)

NMSVT

Reaction score
So i have been running freely at the tune of about 75k miles. Truck runs great, no issues whatsover. The other day i tried to install my SCT iTSX programmer instead of the mini just to try it out. Unfortunately, i had left the SCT in my Lightning. So i proceeded to reinstall mini and after i started truck up and drove home, truck ran way better than before! Ran stronger and faster. The next day, went back to how it was before...

Any suggestions? I have tried searching and could not find anythinng on the subject. Any help appreciated thanks!

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Was the trans shifting better/different/worse? Most likely, you are experiencing the relearning of the computers after loading the MM files back in.

NMSVT

Reaction score
Was the trans shifting better/different/worse? Most likely, you are experiencing the relearning of the computers after loading the MM files back in.

Trans shifts the same man. Before i re-installed tune and after. I am aware of relearning process for trans but that does not apply here. Engine performance goes up after tune re-install, its weird. Then after a shut down, turn it back up and no more power like before? Its a strange issue. If i cant find why its doing this, i might have to get some custom tuning.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
If you are still running the H&S tunes then you should call Mike for some better stuff.

NMSVT

Reaction score
If you are still running the H&S tunes then you should call Mike for some better stuff.

Yeah thats what im just gonna do thanks man. Its just odd to me that when the tune is reloaded, truck feels stronger and faster. Just wanted to see if this was a known issue or just an isolated incident. Ill look into getting custom tuning for it after my Lightning project.

NMSVT

Reaction score
Phonetically 'tunning' is how those with a desire to have intimate relations with many oversized women keep score.

Lol i didnt realize that i spelled it like that. Ill fix it, thanks for chiming in :clapping:

Bigharm27

Reaction score
Lol i didnt realize that i spelled it like that. Ill fix it, thanks for chiming in :clapping:

If you unplug a mini maxx it will go back to the stock tune after 3 start ups. Dont know if you tuned it then unplugged it or not.

NMSVT

Reaction score
If you unplug a mini maxx it will go back to the stock tune after 3 start ups. Dont know if you tuned it then unplugged it or not.

Never unplugged it but thanks for checking in. I'll be getting custom tuning now real soon :rockon:

Latest posts

Members online