Cts2 not reading ebp

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
As the title states, my cts 2 is not reading ebp. Reads 0 at all times, thru the dlc. Do not have add on stuff or anything with it. Anybody run into this? Tried 2 different tuners, idp and tsd, tsd i knkw for fact uses ebp in tuning, idp, we figured was running a tune that ignored it. Read 0 on both. Ids reads ebp no issue, and it changes on ids like its supposed to.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I don't remember if I have CTS 1 or 2 but ebp is always wrong it 0 as well. 7.3 though

wedge542

Reaction score
MY cts reads 0 or just a few dots 04,but my forscan reads it no problem,been back and forth with edge no solution yet, it shows up on my 05 no problem.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Hmmm. Charlie from kc said his 04, which is the same strategy as mine was reading right, maybe it was his livewire then. He said that was something i needdd to keep an eye on with compounds, kinda hard to wihout it reading, and i got too many pillar gauges as it is LOL...

wedge542

Reaction score
They had me download a update,still not work,then i sent it in twice so far,still dont work,works on my 05 but the 04 with the heating strategy will not showup,just some dots in place of a ebp number.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Did you try updating it? Id call edge. Ebp reads fine on both my trucks with cts2

I updated it about 3 months ago to get the fuel mileage deal LOL. I didnt check to see if it was reading before it or not though. When i switched to compounds, i was told to watch that closely. And this is the factory ebp sensor, not an add on, dunno if that is the difference or not.

Latest posts

Members online