2016 6.7 egr ******

rgrant428

Reaction score
Alright guys I have a friend with a 2016 6.7 that is waiting for the warenty to go out. He is wanting to just chip it and move on, but i think he needs to do an egr ****** and possibly intake and exhaust first what are y'alls thoughts and suggestions. I have a 7.3 so im no help to him figured I might get some help here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright guys I have a friend with a 2016 6.7 that is waiting for the warenty to go out. He is wanting to just chip it and move on, but i think he needs to do an egr ****** and possibly intake and exhaust first what are y'alls thoughts and suggestions. I have a 7.3 so im no help to him figured I might get some help here.

tell him to call us.

800-581-8986

Onetwothree

Reaction score
I got a 16 also and I couldn't wait any longer to do the weight savings. I got 48k miles and just did these mods over the weekend by myself. No Limit stage 1 intake, h&s cold pipe upgrade kit, 5 in exhaust with muffler and the ez lynk with sotf tunes from ppie. I ran out of time so I didn't get to install the no limit egr d3lete with pass through so I just unplugged the egr. I'll get to it next weekend.

Only driven the truck for about 50 miles and it feels much better

buckley.vernon

Reaction score
I got a 16 also and I couldn't wait any longer to do the weight savings. I got 48k miles and just did these mods over the weekend by myself. No Limit stage 1 intake, h&s cold pipe upgrade kit, 5 in exhaust with muffler and the ez lynk with sotf tunes from ppie. I ran out of time so I didn't get to install the no limit egr d3lete with pass through so I just unplugged the egr. I'll get to it next weekend.

Only driven the truck for about 50 miles and it feels much better

One two three, do you have a lift, or did you do the exhaust work on the ground?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgrant428

Reaction score
So what would yall suggest would be the best egr ****** kit

Latest posts

Members online