New kid with a 6.4

086.4powerstroke

Reaction score
Hey everybody! Names Carter and I have a 2008 6.4 leveled on 35s with SCT ******** tunes, Flo~pro 5" down pipe back straight pipe, and a no limit fab intake. On here to learn and try to make bigger power. Plans for the truck are EGR ******, turbo or turbos not sure wether to go single or not yet, then fuel systems. Not sure what EGR ****** to go with and what turbo set up.

Thanks in advanced!

sootie

Reaction score
no limit for the egr deeleete. For turbos, i would recommend at minimum a larger atmosphere turbo, anything larger than 73mm is wasted on stock fuel. A 59mm High pressure chargers adds 20-30 hp on stock fuel as well. This way you can still run clean with excellent street and towing manners but make big power. I would advise against a single setup unless racing is your main occupation.

086.4powerstroke

Reaction score
Awesome! I'll look into the no limit one. What is the case with the H&S waste gate ****** one? I've had a couple people tell me it is the only way to go? Also, the truck is still my DD and I do tow but not a lot. Are those turbos bolt in or what all would need to be done?

sootie

Reaction score
Those turbos would be direct drop in replacements and would just require custom tunes.

Mudduck1

Reaction score
Not trying to hack this thread, but I have same truck and wanted to do the leveling kit but not sure which size ... 2.5 or 3.5 with or without rear blocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online