Swapped s367 for s369... and then.

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Well, spent some time working on the ole 6.7 last weekend. Swapped the S367 I had ran for about 5,000 miles for the S369 Ive had for a year and never had time to install. Also, installed the new intercooler, venturi/catch can, removed def tank, and some other little details. Having a little issue with keeping the boot on the turbo. But i have a boot ordered and im hoping it handles the issue.

14don69.jpg

307yoea.jpg

wv39cp.jpg

20sinbs.jpg

wale2w.jpg

Well, return to work Tuesday after Labor Day. And some "individual" decided to blow thru our Road Closed sign at like 50mph. After he came to a sliding stop, he decided to throw it in reverse, and back into the front of my truck. No License. No Insurance. Looks like she maybe a little damaged at the Indy 4x4 Jambo next week.

14czpft.jpg

2lm2vbm.jpg

2weigqq.jpg

2zsbuxd.jpg

Reaction score
I had that same issue with my truck when I had a stock sxe compressor housing. I would blow the boot off and eventually it tore the boot. I sent my compressor housing to mpd and had them modify it like they do for their turbo kits. Since then I've had zero issues with the coupler.

OryC

Reaction score
Love that truck man! What's your suspension setup? And how do you like the 369 over the 367?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

getstroked27

Reaction score
Man that's a kick in the balls about the dumba$$ hitting that truck. But on the other side, dat engine bay looks KILLER man. that 369 will run circles around the 367 all day!

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
I had that same issue with my truck when I had a stock sxe compressor housing. I would blow the boot off and eventually it tore the boot. I sent my compressor housing to mpd and had them modify it like they do for their turbo kits. Since then I've had zero issues with the coupler.

Im gonna see how it holds. If not ill keep that in mind. Thanks for the info.

Love that truck man! What's your suspension setup? And how do you like the 369 over the 367?

Thanks. Stock suspension. Just swapped F-350 block for a F-250 block to bring the rear down a bit. So far, havent got to play with 369 much. Waiting for turbo boot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Man that's a kick in the balls about the dumba$$ hitting that truck. But on the other side, dat engine bay looks KILLER man. that 369 will run circles around the 367 all day!

Thank you. Big kick in the balls for sure. Especially with a truck show this weekend. Hoping to dyno the 369. But also hoping it doesnt "run circles" in my bottom end. Lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
the engine bay is purty !!! well done.

sorry bout the bumper, some peoples kids ..

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Well, borrowed a buddys front bumper. Took truck to Indy 4x4 Jamboree. Put the truck on the dyno down there. Blew boot off turbo third pull. But came home with highest horsepower for Friday and too my knowledge highest for the whole weekend.

9a37s3.jpg

flhhc0.jpg

4lj4ic.jpg

https://youtu.be/QfE50afFUeY

08Monster

Reaction score
On a single 369? No way that 850 is legit.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.