Transmission Issue..... No CEL/OD Lights

ToMang07

Reaction score
1 year 10 months, and less than 20k miles later, she's ***ked again.

Started getting a bad vibration under power when starting to drive or accelerate/up hills. More power you put to it the worse it got. Pretty sure the forward drum is totally ***ked. Last day I drove it it was mid-80s out and the transmission got over 200*f with dual coolers. So she's back at the scumbad transmission shop.

The same shop that had my brothers F150 for 6 months, and rebuilt his transmission 4x before they got it to work. (In which time my brother bought another truck and sold this one the soon as he finally got it back working.)

Yeah....high hopes. :biggun:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
1 year 10 months, and less than 20k miles later, she's ***ked again.

Started getting a bad vibration under power when starting to drive or accelerate/up hills. More power you put to it the worse it got. Pretty sure the forward drum is totally ***ked. Last day I drove it it was mid-80s out and the transmission got over 200*f with dual coolers. So she's back at the scumbad transmission shop.

The same shop that had my brothers F150 for 6 months, and rebuilt his transmission 4x before they got it to work. (In which time my brother bought another truck and sold this one the soon as he finally got it back working.)

Yeah....high hopes. :biggun:
that sucks bud. hope it works out better this time!

live life full throttle

ToMang07

Reaction score
Decided to pull the trigger on a Ford 4R100-HD, gonna cost ~$4,500 installed, but it has a 3 year unlimited miles warranty. If it's still good in 3 years I'll drop a low-stall torque converter in it. Hopefully this is the last transmission I have to do in this truck.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Decided to pull the trigger on a Ford 4R100-HD, gonna cost ~$4,500 installed, but it has a 3 year unlimited miles warranty. If it's still good in 3 years I'll drop a low-stall torque converter in it. Hopefully this is the last transmission I have to do in this truck.
id have a good converter installed with it.. *** waiting

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online